Ethics in a Literal Video Game

Absolutely no animal products, including synthetic meat. I did buy a few Xihe fluffy flying monkey dogs recently but lost the lot practicing FA off on the surface. I felt bad even though they were synths.
The rest....
I'll sail whichever way the solar winds blow.

Absolutely no animal products, including synthetic meat. I did buy a few Xihe fluffy flying monkey dogs recently but lost the lot practicing FA off on the surface. I felt bad even though they were synths.
The rest....
I'll sail whichever way the solar winds blow.

What about biowaste? 🤔

Oh, and I always try to say 'hi' if people are in my system!
Never 'o7'. Because even if they're using voice comms in-universe, how do you salute over voice comms?

I follow the money. Selling slaves, transporting drugs, assassination missions.

I also do legitimate bounty hunting and trading. Piracy has never seemed wortb the effort to me.

I do occasionally murder wedding barges, ram thargoid probes and shoot escape pods.

Mostly good but I'll probably do anything short of kill Clean ships with enough of an incentive. That might change if being seduced by a Thargoid is all I hear it is.

1. Drive into stations at a reasonable and legal speed.
2. Drive out of stations at a reasonable and legal speed.
3. Don't block the landing pad.
4. Try not to accidentally destroy occupied escape pods.
5. DON'T BLOCK THE LANDING PAD.

Granted, there was a time - before I became a born again explorer - when I would do almost anything for the money and cheerfully let any notions of ethical behaviour wither on the most puny of vines. Killing innocents, smuggling slaves, running illegal weapons for dictators, all that kind of heartless nonsense.

But I still didn't speed inside a station. Man must have principles.

No slaves.
I have no problem with asassination missions of any kind, even if the targets are clean. You did something to make them want you dead, even if it was just hanging out with the wrong crowd.

Granted, there was a time - before I became a born again explorer - when I would do almost anything for the money and cheerfully let any notions of ethical behaviour wither on the most puny of vines. Killing innocents, smuggling slaves, running illegal weapons for dictators, all that kind of heartless nonsense.

But I still didn't speed inside a station. Man must have principles.
I don't fool around on the way in, but outbound is a mini-game for me. How fast, how many obstacles can I avoid? I wish I had a video of the time I barely missed an oblivious NPC and smacked into the wall 2 feet above the mail slot at 500 m/s. Good times.

I don't fool around on the way in, but outbound is a mini-game for me. How fast, how many obstacles can I avoid? I wish I had a video of the time I barely missed an oblivious NPC and smacked into the wall 2 feet above the mail slot at 500 m/s. Good times.
I really don't mind how horrific, brutal, sociopathic, monstrous someone is, just so long as they obey parking regulations.

Top Bottom