Pregnant animals?

We all know that in Planet Zoo there are going to be baby animals and I like that
I think it might be interesting to see, how a turtle makes a hole in the ground and lays its eggs. And after spending some time watching the baby turtles come out of the nest
Or look like a zebra giving birth to her foal

Love the idea of the tortoises/turtles laying eggs in a nest and after a while watching them how they hatch..
Even for the bird species that would be amazing to see, combined with them hatching them.

Not sure though about the live birth of mammals (for example zebras), that might be a bit too bloody?
Wouldn’t mind to see that though, it’s natural and really nothing too scary for young players.
But as far as I can remember the developers said that the animals won’t have visible genitals so the giving labor part might get replaced with a stork bringing the new borns?
Also seeing the mammals having a “baby bump” is something I’d actually like to see.

I would love if they had an option for this type of thing in the settings menu (like realism scenario or child-friendly scenario, etc) because who doesn't love realism as well as kid friendly.. Lol, i don't know... I really can't wait to find out what will happen with mating and pregnancy though! It's super exciting :D

Think it'll be like the sims where poof you're baby is now a toddler etc. Or they'll do a really cartoony style with a stork delivery like "
mjcarrier" stated. In the trailer we saw a baby elephant explode out a box so that could be a way too.

Think it'll be like the sims where poof you're baby is now a toddler etc. Or they'll do a really cartoony style with a stork delivery like "
mjcarrier" stated. In the trailer we saw a baby elephant explode out a box so that could be a way too.
Here I Think it was a little bit For fun. Like some kind of Magic, even when the Houses are Build up and the Hill gets more and More a Zoo :D I mean when its a little bit very Real, so they must be have a Pregnancy and a Birth like behavior even when it Happens in a Shelter or something

I dunno about other zoo sims, but I know how Blue Fang's Zoo Tycoon series dealt with it.
In original ZT, babies were just born without any announcement before they were born.
In ZT2, game told us when a female got pregnant, then when the pregnant meter was full, female tend to find a place with bush-like foliage, lay down, and egg or baby would pop out.
Maybe Planet Zoo would be a similar with ZT2, just with more detail.

Top Bottom