PvP When PvE and PvP collide!! For the Federation!!

I don't normally post my victories as I don't want to appear to be gloating, but this one was not just a solid performance against the odds, but also a very entertaining fight. My full respect to the other commander, and ALL the commanders of AEDC I killed this weekend (yeh it was quite a few lol), they ALL, BAR NONE, stayed in the fight even when it was obvious they wouldn't win, didn't run and didn't log, and took their deaths like men, even the t10 pilot who could have waked out any time. I was shocked, impressed and take my hat off to them. 4 players all died gracefully and with dignity to the jaws of Black Dog. o7

It's a long unedited one, but there is something to observe in every scene, from the cryptic greeting at teh start to the absolutely wicked ending. Don't miss the ending!! :)

The TL;DW version starts at 5m when I engage the enemy commander while still having NPCs on me (CZ NPCs no less!), so if you have a short attention span or are short on time, start at 5:00, otherwise kick back with nice cup of chai and enjoy the story.

P.S. Get my excuses out of the way first, I suddenly realised after a minute or so of fighting, that I had my pip macro profile loaded from the Mamba, but I quickly get used to it.

GG CMDR Siculsque, look forward to next time...

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ox2vFM3p95E

Last edited:
For the federation!

I too, have killed one AEDC CMDR.
Admittedly, Ashenfox had done 89% of the work. :p

However, unlike the seemingly suicidal AEDC CMDRs, when I was outnumbered, I bravely chose to make a tactical retreat. Many times. 😁

Yeh it's been another busy day today, much blood on the frontlines. They'll probably win the war, but whooo, it's fun out there right now. gg cmdrs. o7 ;)

For a Federal operation I see a concerning lack of Core Dynamics Murder Brick and especially the severe lack of FAS!
Jokes aside nicely done. Frag rail Krait 🤔 quite a interesting build!

For a Federal operation I see a concerning lack of Core Dynamics Murder Brick and especially the severe lack of FAS!
Jokes aside nicely done. Frag rail Krait 🤔 quite a interesting build!
For an alliance operation, I was surprised by the use of Corvettes.

Go get your own large ship! :p

Besides, why would you use a federal brick, when the Alliance Chieftain and Challenger are better?

That frag/rail Krait is a tough cookie, in he right hands.

If I were to use a frag rail krait, I just basically have 2 less hardpoints. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Yes, it's good that you see the storm on the horizon. It's a force of nature. Move in the other direction or be swept aside like so many cardboard burger wraps on the road of the galaxy.
If you think that you can take on the Empire then go for it. Others who attempted this ended up with a rebuy. We don't attack but are very well prepared with a wing response with engineered ships for some fool attempting it. Better to play nice taking out Thargoids versus our fleet. See you in the black. This is not the movie "Serenity" one expects to win in the 3rd act.

Last edited:
If you think that you can take on the Empire then go for it. Others who attempted this ended up with a rebuy. We don't attack but are very well prepared with a wing response with engineered ships for some fool attempting it. Better to play nice taking out Thargoids versus our fleet. See you in the black. This is not the movie "Serenity" one experts to win in the 3rd act.

Lol, kk, where do I attack to incur your wrath? <chuckles>

For an alliance operation, I was surprised by the use of Corvettes.

Go get your own large ship! :p

Besides, why would you use a federal brick, when the Alliance Chieftain and Challenger are better?

That frag/rail Krait is a tough cookie, in he right hands.

If I were to use a frag rail krait, I just basically have 2 less hardpoints. :ROFLMAO:

I feel like the FAS flys better and more fun then the cheiftan and its placement is much better. Also I cannot run 4 pas on it either! Can’t have that now! I do wish I had the cheiftans Shields tho!

:) Cheiftan is a excellent ship however!

The Replicated Man

T
Where abouts are you GARD bois doing Powerplay PVP at?

Lol, kk, where do I attack to incur your wrath? <chuckles>
Maybe we could get a fleet armada together say at Beta-1 Tucanae. Pick a date and UTC time. Promote it and heck the gankers will show up. I love killing gankers We'll become friends luring them into our trap! A wing is dedicated to torpedoes, others with rail guns and PAs, and ships to complete the kill in seconds. PvP is never fair!

Last edited:
Where abouts are you GARD bois doing Powerplay PVP at?
Yeh we don't PP, except for the modules. I'm pledged to blue haired bimbo for two months now. Actually I really need to defect, thanks for the reminder. We BGS for the Federation, we don't have a PMF, nor do we want one, we just use whichever Federal faction we like in our target system and push them. Usually though it's exactly what we're doing in this video, defending Earth and the core sectors from the encroaching alliance, who exceed us in number by some margin.

"we just use whichever Federal faction we like in our target system and push them" - be careful though when u use this approach to push a faction that is not your pmf in an indy system. They think it's forbidden or sth... ;)

Also.. about this "encroaching alliance" thing... That aside.. I'm really enjoying this conflict. No rubbish accusations or personal insults, just a BGS conflict with some pvp. (y)

Yes, it's all good fun! o7 :)

Your graph proves my point though. You've gained, historically, we've lost...The galaxy is set up for the Alliance (the 'newest' superpower) to expand rapidly, it's the obvious goal of all Alliance factions, being in a position of underdog at the start of the game, that is also designed to attract a larger fanbase.

Since I've got you on the line and we;re discussing it...why is AEDC expanding toward Earth? Why not just go in a different direction? You're just asking for opposition from the few organised Fed clans that exist. While I completely know that if you guys really want a conflict you'll win it, you have far more players, you are spreading yourselves thin in an area of high opposition. Soon we'll just fight you where you're not and there will be a stalemate...I don't mind though, that could be years from now. :)

Im not so sure whether the alliance has a larger playerbase than other powers. The federation probably lost more systems to indies than to the alliance. About that other question.. I'm just a simple pilot.. ;)

Top Bottom