ANNOUNCEMENT Jurassic World Evolution: Claire's Sanctuary Coming 18 June!

Thank you Frontier, this is incredible. Hoped so much for an Claire Dearing-DLC: The new dinosaurs, the paleobotany, the jeeptour, Sanctuary - in addition to the summer update, this will be amazing.
Much love for you and of course the talented and beautiful Bryce Dallas Howard for reprising her role one again. Can't wait for it.

That isn't the point, it's expensive as an add on to a game you paid full price for; in the current market place.
It's a DLC, most games have had DLC for the past 10 years and all DLC cost money. it's normal, It's how you keep a game alive... Go support a great team of developers, they've done a amazing job.

I noticed it said that the shown part of Nublar was called “Silica Particle Disposition” does that mean we will get new stories (unlock new parts of the doomed island and their dinosaur) and a new part of the sanctuary to go with it perhaps?

Yeah. You guys are right. But it is kind of disappointment when we arrive one year after release of this great game without coming closer to any pterosaurs or mthe mosasaur which where great in the movies.
We don’t need Aquatic and Avian creatures, bad enough all the dinosaurs in JURASSIC Park/world aren’t from the Jurassic period, we don’t need non-dinosaurs grouped in with ACTUAL DINOSAURS!

I hope we soon get Continent DLC. We don’t need one for America, but we need one for Africa, Europe, Asia. And we desperately need one for my home, Australia. We need Minmi, Diamantiasaurus, etcetera. And we badly need the two new species Galleonosaurus and Fostoria!

As usual, Team Frontier, another great addition. Another layer is added to this beautiful game. And this is as well as all the the other juicy stuff coming. I really Carnataurus wait for this :p

Yeah. You guys are right. But it is kind of disappointment when we arrive one year after release of this great game without coming closer to any pterosaurs or mthe mosasaur which where great in the movies.
To be Fair, they did quite in an interview without most of the fans backing, it would likely never happen, ntm it would also be a pain in the ass at this point, had they had more time okay the start? Maybe, it could have been implemented from the beginning, but for now, I will simply enjoy what we have, they worked hard with what they have, and I appreciate it. The Mosasaur and Pterosaurs would take a LONG time, chances are, so we would likely go a long time without large updates like this, which would you prefer?

To be Fair, they did quite in an interview without most of the fans backing, it would likely never happen, ntm it would also be a pain in the at this point, had they had more time okay the start? Maybe, it could have been implemented from the beginning, but for now, I will simply enjoy what we have, they worked hard with what they have, and I appreciate it. The Mosasaur and Pterosaurs would take a LONG time, chances are, so we would likely go a long time without large updates like this, which would you prefer?

Definitively, having either Aviary or Mosasaur. We will be waiting months and months anyway, and I'd rather have that quite different, nice and characteristic new feature than more hybrids or land dinosaurs (of which we already have more than enough and are also becoming rather boring). And that considering it doesn't seem likely any update that adds real customization (new buildings, building skins, wide array of decorations, new attractions, etc).

Top Bottom