COMPLETED CG Sagittarius Eye Appeal (Trade)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Tier 3 reached, looks like it was 2.5mill units. Boo been bumped down to 50% group, looks like ill have to play to night direct and not use remote play...
D8e4sHgXYAAhYH9

The bonus money just went to weird values...

Last edited:
Load the Cutter and deliver,repeat,repeat blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,...But a FDL transferred so the monotony can be broke up by the HazRes.

called steam link on PC..
called Xbox app on xbox one
called remote play on playstation 4...

Allows second device to display gameplay and controll the master hardware from secondary location... using a dual stick controller devices. and home ethernet cable...
Aha, thanks.

Stations seam to be able to keep up with demand so far from 1100+ players...
D8h0DMtXUAMMyjD

Automatic ship systems seam to make it take 10mins per round trip... (SCA and ADC) so only 6 trips per hour...​

With my T9 and just ADC I am getting around 12 minutes round trip pad to pad times but that is hauling Titanium.
Sounds about right T9s are slower... Plus your pick up station my be more Ls away from entry point...
Not seen one single Pirate on PS4 so am currently running shield less... but don't like it..

Last edited:
Sounds about right T9s are slower... Plus your pick up station my be more Ls away from entry point...
Not seen one single Pirate on PS4 so am currently running shield less... but don't like it..

Actually the pick up station can be awkwardly close, about 11Ls from the star which can be a pain if I twitch the wrong way as I arrive and have to fly half way around the star.

I am keeping my shields on which is just as well seeing as the ADC keeps scraping me along the bottom of the slot when arriving. The only wanted ships I have seen so far have all been in the station or NFZ.

About 65,000 tonnes to go to reach tier 4.

No decals on this one, but you can put some decals on the walls of the new Asteroid base, after it's being built next week

Actually the pick up station can be awkwardly close, about 11Ls from the star which can be a pain if I twitch the wrong way as I arrive and have to fly half way around the star.

My chosen station is like 4-5 LS from the main star. Boy, the Cutter has to do some really tight turns :)
I'm already considering a 576T Corvette for hauling, but it seems soooo wrong

Couldn't pass up the chance to help Sagittarious Eye out a bit - especially considering the system was half-way back "home" from the Dusty Bento Balls run earlier today! Refitted the "Yannathan" into a bulk (hah! 44tonnes..) cargo hauler and did a few runs. Hope they get some proper engineers onto it though, that intern sounds like he's a bit out of his depth.

Couldn't pass up the chance to help Sagittarious Eye out a bit - especially considering the system was half-way back "home" from the Dusty Bento Balls run earlier today! Refitted the "Yannathan" into a bulk (hah! 44tonnes..) cargo hauler and did a few runs. Hope they get some proper engineers onto it though, that intern sounds like he's a bit out of his depth.

The intern will do just fine.
Step 1 melt all the metal collected into a super strong flexible alloy and form into a wire.
Step 2 form the wire into an armature of an asteroid base.
Step 3 collect and pulp old issues of Sagittarius Eye to make papier-mâché.
Step 4 sculpt the papier-mâché around the armature.
Step 5 allow to dry and then paint with stone-chip.
Step 6 call in the sub contractors to do the fitting out.
How hard could it be.

capture.png

Got in to 10% tier that will do for now... (shields back on again as others stated ADC likes to bump the walls. inside and outside of stations)​

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom