Confirmed discoveries in the Codex.

I have confirmed several discoveries in the Codex, usually planet types and geological sites but when I go into the Codex they aren't there as confirmed by myself. also the dates of any confirmations all seem to be in the 2100's and not 3305. Why is this? Any answers will be greatly appreciated.

My codex dates are also in 2100s. I've also apparently just been the first to discover a planet in the bubble that has an active space station already in orbit. So most unlikely. I've grabbed some screenshots and was going to report it this weekend.

Are you on PS4 by chance?

Hi there. Yes I'm on PS4. I think it must be fairly recent because I did have some discoveries confirmed with the correct details but these seem to have "disappeared".

My codex dates are also in 2100s. I've also apparently just been the first to discover a planet in the bubble that has an active space station already in orbit. So most unlikely. I've grabbed some screenshots and was going to report it this weekend.

Are you on PS4 by chance?
Hi there. Yes I'm on PS4. I think it must be fairly recent because I did have some discoveries confirmed with the correct details but these seem to have "disappeared". I also apparently was the first to discover a planet but I cannot find which one it is supposed to be. Very odd.

OK. I think it's a PS4 thing then. I remember I also got a PS Trophy a few weeks ago for a new discovery that never existed. So something's up.

I'll report it. Maybe you do the same if you get time.

Cheers.

OK. I think it's a PS4 thing then. I remember I also got a PS Trophy a few weeks ago for a new discovery that never existed. So something's up.

I'll report it. Maybe you do the same if you get time.

Cheers.
Hi again. Yeah,I'll report it when I get the facts together AND work out how to do it . I'm a bit useless at this sort of thing! Cheers.

These may already be reported. Here is one.

Also when you go to the issue tracker search “codex” to bring up any related bugs.

Good luck. :)

Top Bottom