Operation Cleanup....

Leaving Hieronymus Delta region, and about to start Formorian Frontier, Acheron, and The Abyss regions....

meoA4l6.jpg

Last edited:
The down side to Chiggy posting those maps is that I'm now considering another circumnav - head to the rim from current location and head anticlockwise. Dang you Chiggy!!!!

At this rate...

In 2020 FD will have to let us find Raxxla and have a gate to jump to other galaxies so we can have were to go and explore... Ke Ke Ke! :)

Good trip, nice to know, helps with plotting to have an idea of what other commanders are doing.

Last edited:
Hmmm ... my 24 Hours stats are 58 jumps and 210 Ly
And since last dock, 9697 jumps and 93,235 Ly

But it's nice and quiet out here 😊

Happy scanning ... o7

Finally, after several months I was able to go to all of mine, rather, all that hadn't been done by someone else. Fortunately I only had about 40 pre update, but they were spread out all over the galaxy. Finally hit the last one that was 25k lys out, close to Sag A. There were 3 of mine that had already been hit by the time I began my long journey, didn't bother going to those. And there were about a dozen of then only 2k Lys from the bubble, but I saved those til almost last because they were in an area that would require a large jump range ship and plenty of boosting juice, so the chances of anyone hitting them before I got there was close to nil. Was able to pick up several more ELWs on the trip. Stopped off at the new outpost by Sag A to sell the data and trying to decide what to do next, maybe make the pilgrimage to Beagle, don't know yet

Hehee thx! I was originally gonna try and do them all before docking, but I couldn't take that Anaconda anymore.

Man, I totally get that. I guess it's good news that the AspX and Phantom can do similar jump ranges to what the Anaconda could do, pre-FSDbooster. So at least there are some other choice for getting around quickly.

Good job though. I don't think I'm going to plan on doing the same, though of course it's tempting.

Last edited:
Finally, after several months I was able to go to all of mine, rather, all that hadn't been done by someone else. Fortunately I only had about 40 pre update, but they were spread out all over the galaxy. Finally hit the last one that was 25k lys out, close to Sag A. There were 3 of mine that had already been hit by the time I began my long journey, didn't bother going to those. And there were about a dozen of then only 2k Lys from the bubble, but I saved those til almost last because they were in an area that would require a large jump range ship and plenty of boosting juice, so the chances of anyone hitting them before I got there was close to nil. Was able to pick up several more ELWs on the trip. Stopped off at the new outpost by Sag A to sell the data and trying to decide what to do next, maybe make the pilgrimage to Beagle, don't know yet
I only had 4 snipe the first mapped tag out of nearly 1000 around the outside edge. I counted myself real lucky there.

Top Bottom