The math is off

Something wonky is going on with the math in this game. I have just returned from a mining run with diamonds and opals. Had 130 mill in the pocket. Sold the diamonds that showed 100 mill total and opals 50 mill total. You'd think i would end up with 280 mill in the pocket? nope. I was left with 230. So... 50 mill just vanished. Is there a tax or something?

Something wonky is going on with the math in this game. I have just returned from a mining run with diamonds and opals. Had 130 mill in the pocket. Sold the diamonds that showed 100 mill total and opals 50 mill total. You'd think i would end up with 280 mill in the pocket? nope. I was left with 230. So... 50 mill just vanished. Is there a tax or something?

Did you actually note how much you were paid when you sold them or are you basing your figures on what you expected from estimates, averages or 3rd party tools? The actual price paid in each commodities market varies with state etc. If you are sure of your figures - raise a support ticket (a "lost my stuff" one) and support staff will investigate and sort you out - they are very helpful.

I always check what the payout is (selling or missions) and watch to see that my balance changes correctly.

Really they should do something like send a weekly 'this is what you paid your crew this week' mail message (in-game) as most don't realise -glad it's explained :)

Top Bottom