Horizons Planet showcase - post your most beautiful shots that you are really proud of

Where are these, I've been to center then on to Colonia and on my way back now- haven't seen anything like these?
This is the kind of stuff that makes a trip worth it.
They're a combination of Abandoned Settlements and Attacked Settlements from the Canonn site,

Well it's not a planet but I am proud of it- it is my Exportation trip: Pointing me the way home - well isn't that nice ;)

Little confused on why I was promoted to make it to the Center and again to arrive in Clonia but when I arrived back home I didn't get my Elite? WT!!! Still Pathfinder.

Well it's not a planet but I am proud of it- it is my Exportation trip: Pointing me the way home - well isn't that nice ;)

View attachment 134412
Little confused on why I was promoted to make it to the Center and again to arrive in Clonia but when I arrived back home I didn't get my Elite? WT!!! Still Pathfinder.

Possibly your jump range was too long so you didn't visit and scan enough systems, you could always go back following the spiral arms so the stars are closer together.

Possibly your jump range was too long so you didn't visit and scan enough systems, you could always go back following the spiral arms so the stars are closer together.
My Aspx only has a 40ly now, not quite up to class 1 FSD about 85%. And on the way back from Colonia I had 3 cargo that dropped it to 37ly. I'll have to add it up but I scanned every planet I encountered as well, made well over 100mil.
The other thing is almost all the systems were un-discovered, only a few were already discovered. Guess it'll take another trip- but not now I'm done with exp for awhile.

EDIT: Made a total on discoveries of 165,693,467.

Last edited:
Rank tiers are not evenly spaced, IIRC. The higher you are, the more you have to work to get to the next rank. Also, …
Made a total on discoveries of 165,693,467.
… it would be interesting to compare your payouts from each leg of the trip — perhaps you had an unlucky streak (not many high-payout objects) on your way back.

Rank tiers are not evenly spaced, IIRC. The higher you are, the more you have to work to get to the next rank. Also, …

… it would be interesting to compare your payouts from each leg of the trip — perhaps you had an unlucky streak (not many high-payout objects) on your way back.
Yep the way back from Colonia was not the best- I have them all in EDDI and Inara shows all the sells. EDMS shows 51% to Elite so looks like another trip- not looking forward to it. I really didn't see that much out there even though almost 99% of what I seen was un-discovered. I did go to the ruins in the codex and still have 2 orbs and a tablet in my pocket- but the life forms were no different than the mineral formations.

Top Bottom