ANNOUNCEMENT Jurassic World Evolution: Claire's Sanctuary Coming 18 June!

I can see it in the store, but the "BUY NOW" button does nothing. Adding it to the wishlist first and then clicking "BUY" did the trick, however.

It is a money thing though because A PS4 can run games like battlefield and an average computer can't. I'm not buying an average computer just to play evolution. Poor if you're not playing the game just because of some map limitations... Pretty selfish of you too comment that last section lmao. I play PS4 and it's people like me stopping you from playing with bigger maps, sucks bro

When you mean an "Average Computer", what sort of "Average Computer" are you talking about? Can you give some specs of what constitutes an "Average Computer"?

When you mean an "Average Computer", what sort of "Average Computer" are you talking about? Can you give some specs of what constitutes an "Average Computer"?
Idk talk to the guy who made the crap point about an average computer running JWE. He said like a $400-600 computer or something. And I can tell you right now, that aint running all the games I play or most people for that matter.

Checked the previous posts, no one said "Average Computer" but you, unless you can quote up that particular post.

& btw, I played JWE on a 5yr old laptop with a GPU below the minimum required at low settings with 20-25ish FPS which was ok before buying a new gaming laptop 4 months later, heck, even managed to finish the game using that old laptop (before the Dr.Wu DLC came out).
So yeah, an "Average Computer" can run JWE, provided of course it meets the minimum set requirements, & also, each game has their own set of requirements, so some games can be run by an "Average Computer", & some will not.

Checked the previous posts, no one said "Average Computer" but you, unless you can quote up that particular post.

& btw, I played JWE on a 5yr old laptop with a GPU below the minimum required at low settings with 20-25ish FPS which was ok before buying a new gaming laptop 4 months later, heck, even managed to finish the game using that old laptop (before the Dr.Wu DLC came out).
So yeah, an "Average Computer" can run JWE, provided of course it meets the minimum set requirements, & also, each game has their own set of requirements, so some games can be run by an "Average Computer", & some will not.
You're not getting my point. I'm not buying a laptop just to play JWE and make you and your mate happy, are you having a laugh and neither would any of the other console players on this forum. Yes some can but some can't. I need at least a $1.5k computer if I wanna run all my games. So I and many others can't justify that at all, I got other expensive I wanna buy. Lastly a laptop which costs the amount of a PS4 is a average computer, which is what that Alan Grant guy said so.

That isn't the point, it's expensive as an add on to a game you paid full price for; in the current market place.

It's licenced content. I paid £18 to a crappy Imax film which lasted 2hrs..

To think people plaid £30 in 1984 for ET..on Atari 2600.

Also the shareholder expect returns on their investment.

What about those £100+ non existent Star Citizen ships? They still get sold.

People pay £1000+ for a table at a random city club. Its conspicuous consumption.

Last edited:
Of course people will pay a premium price.
Of course there are worse examples out there.
Doesn't make it good value or ethical though does it?

1. You're not getting my point. I'm not buying a poopoo laptop just to play JWE and make you and your mate happy, are you having a laugh and neither would any of the other console players on this forum.

2. Yes some can but some can't. I need at least a $1.5k computer if I wanna run all my games. So I and many others can't justify that at all,

3. I got other expensive poopoo I wanna buy. Lastly a laptop which costs the amount of a PS4 is a average computer, which is what that Alan Grant guy said so.

1.You're referring to "mate" who? Just so you know, I'm speaking for myself. Second, I have nothing against console users based on what you're implying.

2. You need atleast a $1.5k computer because you want to run all your games. That is your choice.

3. Read #2, and yet, you still have other more expensive "poopoo" you want to buy. I wonder what your priorities are. Playing your games on an atleast $1.5k computer? or buying other expensive "poopoo". Fix your priorities. Seriously.

1.You're referring to "mate" who? Just so you know, I'm speaking for myself. Second, I have nothing against console users based on what you're implying.

2. You need atleast a $1.5k computer because you want to run all your games. That is your choice.

3. Read #2, and yet, you still have other more expensive "poopoo" you want to buy. I wonder what your priorities are. Playing your games on an atleast $1.5k computer? or buying other expensive "poopoo". Fix your priorities. Seriously.
Right, you have nothing against what i'm implying than why have you replied to me so many times lol.
Yes it is my choice and I'm sure many other peoples and that's my reasoning for the whole 'money complaint for PC's'.

Bruh fix my priorities? I'd rather be spending my money on my car and business than a video game or gaming PC, loser.
Also read the past comments that Alan Grant said, why you even commenting on this it doesn't even seem like you know how the conversation started.

Hey bro, no need to cry because I restrict you from having larger maps in JWE. Suck it up .

Right, you have nothing against what i'm implying than why have you replied to me so many times lol.
Yes it is my choice and I'm sure many other peoples and that's my reasoning for the whole 'money complaint for PC's'.

Bruh fix my priorities? I'd rather be spending my money on my car and business than a video game or gaming PC, loser.
Also read the past comments that Alan Grant said, why you even commenting on this it doesn't even seem like you know how the conversation started.

Hey bro, no need to cry because I restrict you from having larger maps in JWE. Suck it up .
Wow, love the attitude.
1. I only asked you what an "Average Computer" is.
2. If you'd rather spend your money on your car or business, why cry about wanting a $1.5k computer? Loser? really? are you that immature?
3. Did I cry or whine, or said anything regarding the restricted maps?Or even said anything against console users playing JWE? Nope, so get your facts straight, "bro".

Last edited:
So you obviously haven't read the first comments. I'm not crying about any computer ahahahaha, I'm giving the reason to why people don't just buy $400 computers to play JWE...

How am I immature because I called you a loser? whatever "Hykelion" lmao.

Again then why comment? If you don't care about the subject of the topic then why reply? obviously looking for an argument, and you've lost this one brooo.

Please don't reply, you're giving me a headache.

Wow, love the attitude.
1. I only asked you what an "Average Computer" is.
2. If you'd rather spend your money on your car or business, why cry about wanting a $1.5k computer? Loser? really? are you that immature?
3. Did I cry or whine, or said anything regarding the restricted maps?Or even said anything against console users playing JWE? Nope, so get your facts straight, "bro".
So you obviously haven't read the first comments. I'm not crying about any computer ahahahaha, I'm giving the reason to why people don't just buy $400 computers to play JWE...

How am I immature because I called you a loser? whatever "Hykelion" lmao.

Again then why comment? If you don't care about the subject of the topic then why reply? obviously looking for an argument, and you've lost this one brooo.

Please don't reply, you're giving me a headache.

I've read the earlier comments, thats why I was asking you what is an "Average Computer".
Sure you're giving your reasons, & I'm just saying my opinions. So what's wrong with that?
So what if I make a comment on this topic? You're the one who's acting all confrontational, besides, you don't own the forums, you don't decide who can comment or not.

PS: There's a Quote function if you're forgetting, instead of double posting.

Top Bottom