PSA: Operation Montgomery Scott - Improving the Colonia Engineers!

I'm planning a trip out there in the future to unlock those engineers for myself, Colonia is the only place to have both g5 life support and g4 shield cell banks which are both very helpful for different reasons.
What platform do you play?
Drop by Carcosa - Robardin Rock, and say 'hello' (and part with your explo data if you are wiling) it's a nice anarchy :)

So, I'll have to become schizophrenic and support both The Nameless and Colonia Council?

It'll be tough, but it is for the good of all (particularly me :) )
Why schizophrenic? I thought we're friends or at least business partners. I earned some pretty penny by selling them weapons tonight, while grinding my rep with the Nameless.
And it seems that my dumping of exloration data at Jaques wasn't in vain, I see that Jaques Station, Colonia Orbital and Colonia Hub all have 6A Power Distributor in offer...

Last edited:
It no problem whatsoever. I've been working on Etienne ever since i posted here.
I was hoping on putting on a small guide for getting most of the materials needed for engineering so any pilots can engineer their ships and directly (or indirectly) improve the blueprints available right now.

I might have taken my 2nd account out but they need to have an unlock engineer over in Colonia.
Unlocking a bunch of bubble engineers is amateur hour once again by FDEV!

Sorry folks, forgot to post this the other day.

Heard from @Ian Doncaster that Colonia Engineers reached a big milestone! The average upgrade quality for the region is now Grade 3.

Keep up the good work!
Thats great to know!!

I'm actually at the Conduit, trying to stockpile on G4 materials on Crystalline Shards, but in Arnie's wise words... I'll be back!

By the way, while I was in Colonia I couldn't find any CZs to gather Military Supercapacitors, or am I mistaken?

Thats great to know!!

I'm actually at the Conduit, trying to stockpile on G4 materials on Crystalline Shards, but in Arnie's wise words... I'll be back!

By the way, while I was in Colonia I couldn't find any CZs to gather Military Supercapacitors, or am I mistaken?
There will be one in Carcosa soon if everything goes according to the plan. ;)

There will be one in Carcosa soon if everything goes according to the plan. ;)
That may even move my rank form expert to master, or at least high-level expert...

I did 'assist' a few elite and deadly pirates at a Nav Beacon yesterday to get rid of their excess mats, gained a whole 1% before realising my contact wasn't there...

Thats great to know!!

Sadly, conflict is quite rare in Colonia.

[sends begging letter] Would you be kind enough to sell off your explo data at Robardin Rock in Carcosa, you know, help out a local enterprise, please?

We also have a range of 'nearly new' and 'slightly abused' second-hand ships - and you'll be dying meeting our sales team :D

Well after more than a month I finally arrived at destination and sold for 130M credits of exploration data at Robardin Rock ! Also made it to Elite in exploration for the second time since I play this game (new account on PC) o7

1564859726-2019-08-03-19-10-19-carcosa.png

Well after more than a month I finally arrived at destination and sold for 130M credits of exploration data at Robardin Rock ! Also made it to Elite in exploration for the second time since I play this game (new account on PC) o7

1564859726-2019-08-03-19-10-19-carcosa.png
Thank you for both remembering and delivering! Much appreciated :D

Love the sidey... Brilliant adventure.

Top Bottom