So... I'm in the Fed Bubble

I Get Pirate assassination missions... But no interdictor
I get massacre missions... But no interdictor
When they actually interdict me, they run away... I can't purchase anything better than D-Rated, so I can't catch them...
Can't buy a wake scanner, so I can't persue... Even if I did... I can't buy or obtain an interdictor...
And if I do... I can get back to turn in the mission...
I understand the logic on only allowing 2E & 3E Shield Generators & no interdictor... But I DON'T UNDERSTAND the poorly thought out mission selection.

I don't understand what the problem you have is. You can have interdictors and shields at the same time. And wake scanners take utility slots. Do you know how to leave the system you are in ?

Can't be bought within the systems... No... Quite interesting thought, but I now have 7 missions that can't be completed...
They just permit locked those systems and didnt really change anything else, so now you get missions you can't complete because the modules aren't there.
If you can find a resource extraction site (or go to the nav beacon)in the system for the massacte mission you might be able to finish that one.

I Get Pirate assassination missions... But no interdictor
I get massacre missions... But no interdictor
When they actually interdict me, they run away... I can't purchase anything better than D-Rated, so I can't catch them...
Can't buy a wake scanner, so I can't persue... Even if I did... I can't buy or obtain an interdictor...
And if I do... I can get back to turn in the mission...
I understand the logic on only allowing 2E & 3E Shield Generators & no interdictor... But I DON'T UNDERSTAND the poorly thought out mission selection.

Is this another one of those "The game refuses to comply with my demands" threads?

Cos it sounds like another one of those "The game refuses to comply with my demands" threads.

You know that interdictions aren't a guaranteed part of pirate assassination or massacre missions, right?
You're supposed to scan the nav-beacon and then travel to a POI to complete the mission or, in some massacre missions, just hunt around for targets.
You're also supposed to outfit your ship with all the tools you need to complete a mission.
Your ship has an FSD.
Use it to travel to systems where you can purchase all the tools you need.

Most often you don't need to interdict the target even if the mission tell you to.

Fly around the system and check all unidentified signal sources until you find one that says mission by it, jump into that one. (or use FSS to quickly find all signal sources)

If no such signal source is in the system, go to the nav beacon and wait some minutes, often targets pop in there.

If the targets are a pirate faction, go to a resource extraction site in that system (if there is any) and sooner or later pirates belonging to the faction you must kill will most likely pop in there.

You dont need interdictor for pirate missions nor combat zone massacres. Pretty logical they removed that from the starter systems, it's a broken pvp tool.

Not surprising people are confused.
If it's starter systems you're talking about, why do you call it Fed Bubble?
None of those systems is Federal afaik.

It's the OP's usual shtick.

Start a thread asking a question while only providing half the information.

"How do I play the piano?"
[gets answers, advice and encouragement]
"But... I've got no hands"

We should all know better by now. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom