In the Pilots Federation Starter Systems
You can get
Assassination missions
Massacre Missions

But No where stocks
Wake scanners
FSDis

So you cannot interdict the targets in Supercruse
And when they interdict you, they flee and you cannot follow them without the Frameshift wake scanner.

If so, then I ask, are there no Mission USSes after scanning the Nav Beaco, as they should be generated as an option two for ships without a FSDi

Its more helpful to actually say what you mean rather than people having to decipher it from your original post. As other have suggested you can get target to show in USS if you scan the nav beacon , so no interdictor is necessary.
This is inaccurate for massacre missions... They randomly spawn in supercruise, and fly "away". Rarely... And I mean rarely will they actually interdict you. Assassination missions will interdict you 75% of the time... But again, for the pirates... If a Mission objective doesn't spawn in the uss's (which doesn't for some reason in the Fed Bubble), the only way is to interdict them, which can't be done, as said in the original post. I apologize for the ignorant among you that either DON'T ED, or just plain can't read.

So to Clarify what you are saying is

In the Pilots Federation Starter Systems
You can get
Assassination missions
Massacre Missions

But No where stocks
Wake scanners
FSDis

So you cannot interdict the targets in Supercruse
And when they interdict you, they flee and you cannot follow them without the Frameshift wake scanner.

If so, then I ask, are there no Mission USSes after scanning the Nav Beaco, as they should be generated as an option two for ships without a FSDi
Answered this up one reply

This is inaccurate for massacre missions... They randomly spawn in supercruise, and fly "away". Rarely... And I mean rarely will they actually interdict you. Assassination missions will interdict you 75% of the time... But again, for the pirates... If a Mission objective doesn't spawn in the uss's (which doesn't for some reason in the Fed Bubble), the only way is to interdict them, which can't be done, as said in the original post. I apologize for the ignorant among you that either DON'T ED, or just plain can't read.
So it's either a bug or you are doing something wrong.

Title is a bit confusing. I assumed 'Fed' meant Federation.

My solution for whatever the problem was, was going to be: burn it.

Rude and clueless, nice. Use https://eddb.io/ to find the gear that you want. Its not 100% accurate, but better than bumbling around

Im sure people can read just fine , the issue is with the description in your OP which explains very little , it took you what? 2 - 3 posts to actually let people figure out you were even talking about the noob bubble. Perhaps look in the mirror as that seems to be where the issue resides here.

Edit: now blocked so i dont have to read any more drivvel from you.

Come on, cut the OP some slack, don't y'all like a nice puzzle so now and then?

Fdev did forget a thing or two imho when introducing this Fed Bubble though.

This simply isnt true.

Massacre missions get their own USS once you scan the nav beacon,

And here's the kicker, if you have any assasination targets they are quite likely to drop into what ever USS you drop into, no interdictor needed.

I have completed loads of assasination and massacre missions and I dont own Wake scanners or interdictors

Top Bottom