Newcomer / Intro What are you up to?

All this mining talk, and that's what's next for me; after unlocking Todd it'll be on to Selene and Bill. i.e., mining crash course! It sounds fairly complicated, but I plan to look up some how-tos. I appreciate the hardcore DIY'ers, (I don't remember where, but I recently heard/read someone talk about how they like to figure everything out on their own. Hutton Orbital Radio, maybe?) but I figure there would be space google in the EDverse, so why? All the info online is one of the benefits of starting a years-old sim. Come to think of it, is there a mining module in the tutorial sims?

Painite, painite, wherefore art thou, painite?
The pain(ite)! Make it stop!
"What's in the box?", asked Paul. "Pain(ite)" said the Reverend Mother Gaius Helen Mohiam.
Etc.
/dies
“You are to know pain(ite)...you are to know fear, and, at the appointed hour, you are to die.”
“You mock my pain(ite)! Life is pain(ite), anyone who says otherwise is obviously selling something!”
“To the pain(ite)!”

You still aren’t paranoid enough!

Trust nothing.
w2.jpg

Somebody's watching.

Anyone been out to Zende or wherever to get salvaged Guardian mats? I can't figure out if they are still supposed to be there or not.

Anyway um...here's my little Sidey. I sometimes name ships after programming errors I used to make when I was working :p No engineering other than FSD range. And black paint.

View attachment 135831
Think it's bugged and reported.
Rootsrat mentioned it somewhere and Will said he'd get it looked into.*

*I might be completely mixed up with this. :unsure:

Anyone been out to Zende or wherever to get salvaged Guardian mats? I can't figure out if they are still supposed to be there or not.

Anyway um...here's my little Sidey. I sometimes name ships after programming errors I used to make when I was working :p No engineering other than FSD range. And black paint.

View attachment 135831
I read somewhere that there is a problem with the latest looting guardian tech acquisition venture,and that sources are drying up. Dont know how accurate that is,and it's at the other side of the galaxy for me.With my luck,by the time i get around to it,they'll be as out of stock as an imperial mug. :)

All my playmates ran away,or maybe their mollusc mommies called them in for tea.
There were 17 nsp's in Colonia yesterday,today there are only 3.
Time for a career change.
Which means a new ship. Orca, Beluga or Python.The final three of ships available in my area.I know it's not endgame,and its not really a milestone,'cos there are still gaps in the hanger,but i'm not lusting after any of them,although i am curious as to how they fly.

All my playmates ran away,or maybe their mollusc mommies called them in for tea.
There were 17 nsp's in Colonia yesterday,today there are only 3.
Time for a career change.
Which means a new ship. Orca, Beluga or Python.The final three of ships available in my area.I know it's not endgame,and its not really a milestone,'cos there are still gaps in the hanger,but i'm not lusting after any of them,although i am curious as to how they fly.
The Orca is a joy to fly with big engines in it.

Top Bottom