Murder rates increasing

My take on the "only pixels" thing...

Attacking another ship because you just happen to meet = game.

Travelling to Deciat or Sag.A to attack ships because you hope they'll have wasted a long journey and lose a lot of gaming time = RL nastiness.

The game allows all that. Carry on, no-one can stop you, it's all within gameplay. The only problem is when people want to do the second thing and also want me to think they're good blokes; and that's their problem, not mine.

I think even this is going too far. Attacking people at Sag A* is allowed by the game mechanics. I'm willing to bet a lot of people, when they first hear about something like this, are more amazed it's even an option.

There's been a lot of cool stories created by action at Sag A* as well.

Im one of the killing ppl without saying anything. i dont have great english so will speak simply.

When i was ~~young~~(first 3 months in game) , wanted to be great pirate, steal and sell it. Started it with my federal corvette. Things happened, some cmdrs -combat logging- without say anything.
Im not saying everyone combat logging, some of cmdrs throwing cargo, but most of them just logging(Some of them menu log, some task killing). This is not fair, i spend my 2-3 months to get this super engineered corvette but some of shieldless, unarmed traders just logging. Thats the another question, why are you flying without shield. Get a prismatic or normal shield and shield boosters, engineer it and fly safely. Its just that simple. If i dont want to spend your cargo hold for shield, FLY IN SOLO-PLAY. Right now, for me killing unarmed traders is totally protesting frontier and traders about combat logging. Fly-Dangerous

Edit : Thats my first reply ^^

Last edited:
I just pointed out you contradict yourself. You're either confused, or a liar. If it doesnt please you report the post or block, open style.

People are allowed to change. Here's my post again, in case you'd like to review it.

Having not done it in years and thinking people are allowed to do it, even if folks find it distasteful, is hardly a problematic position. Over time I saw the need for a bit of a cushion for new players, which is part of why I personally stopped doing it and discouraging others from it. The starter zones aren't exactly holding one's hand all that much though. You get promoted out pretty quick. Could be wrong though, as obviously I've never experienced them first hand.

But let's be real, the ALL OPEN IS GRIFFERZ crowd are just going to say whatever they have to in attempts to shame people for playing the game as intended. Isn't Deciat basically the new Eravate, already? The starter zones just shifted the action elsewhere.

Now, do you have something to add or just more fecal themed insults?

People are allowed to change. Here's my post again, in case you'd like to review it.

Now, do you have something to add or just more fecal themed insults?

So I guess you basically changed your mind the very day the patch droped, because you were clapping with both hands in any ganker at Eravate threads until then. Now that it's not even possible to do anymore, your infinite wisdom realizes the need for a bit of a cushion to new players. Lol.

So I guess you basically changed your mind the very day the patch droped, because you were clapping with both hands in any ganker at Eravate threads until then. Now that it's not even possible to do anymore, your infinite wisdom realizes the need for a bit of a cushion to new players. Lol.

Interesting take on it. I think you're fundamentally misunderstanding my position.

I think it's basically this: take responsibility for your game experience. Pick the right mode, and if you go with Open, prepare for it.

In my view, folks like you prefer to hurl low effort insults instead of actually doing anything about. It's never saved anyone a rebuy or got a criminal shipped off to a prison ship. That's why you see me "clapping" (whatever that means) in gank related threads.

Interesting take on it. I think you're fundamentally misunderstanding my position.

I think it's basically this: take responsibility for your game experience. Pick the right mode, and if you go with Open, prepare for it.

In my view, folks like you prefer to hurl low effort insults instead of actually doing anything about. It's never saved anyone a rebuy or got a criminal shipped off to a prison ship. That's why you see me "clapping" (whatever that means) in gank related threads.

I think I very well understood your so called position. It is just in line with the petty opportunistic behaviour you promote : It has no consistency and as much complexity as ganking in starter systems, a low effort to "win" at a videogame, even if it's a sandbox with a massive powergap. That's like you taking credit for a pseudo effort around a self fulfilling progress bar in Colonnia. You never saved anyone a rebuy either. You just change your mind and go with the flow.

So keep on clapping.

I think I very well understood your so called position. It is just in line with the petty opportunistic behaviour you promote : It has no consistency and as much complexity as ganking in starter systems, a low effort to "win" at a videogame, even if it's a sandbox with a massive powergap. That's like you taking credit for a pseudo effort around a self fulfilling progress bar in Colonnia. You never saved anyone a rebuy either. You just change your mind and go with the flow.

So keep on clapping.

Low effort?

Try doing some of the things my friends and I have done in this game and get back to me about it.

Perhaps leading your own squad to move their fleets to Colonia and flip and hold, in the face of determined player opposition, a system to an unpopular form of system government would be a good test of your abilities. Oh, don't forget to make friends while you're out there while generally promoting the well being of the Nebula.

Or you can do your usual thing: clucking like a chicken.

Top Bottom