The Elite Dangerous Storyline

The Children of Raxxla would like to share with you an analysis of the very complicated storyline. We have uncovered the extent of the corruption brought about by the corporations, and expanded on a popular Thargoid theory. We touch upon Raxxla, The Dark Wheel, The Club... everything is linked.

Hopefully you will be able to see your place in this story. Our research incorporates tourist beacons, books, missions and historical research.

The Holdstock Report

The Children of Raxxla would like to share with you an analysis of the very complicated storyline. We have uncovered the extent of the corruption brought about by the corporations, and expanded on a popular Thargoid theory. We touch upon Raxxla, The Dark Wheel, The Club... everything is linked.

Hopefully you will be able to see your place in this story. Our research incorporates tourist beacons, books, missions and historical research.

The Holdstock Report

That's incredible. These people need to be brought to justice for what they are doing. Great work. I wish there was a way this report could be talked about in galnet. You should send this to frontier for comment!

That's incredible. These people need to be brought to justice for what they are doing. Great work. I wish there was a way this report could be talked about in galnet. You should send this to frontier for comment!

Thank you. Are you suggesting that frontier don't read their own forums?.....

It would be nice if one of the devs just replied - even just to say "wrong"...

It would be nice if one of the devs just replied - even just to say "wrong"...
I doubt they're going to tell you which conspiracies are real by denying all the others :)

Quick question for you: are you aware of any connection between some or all of the systems of Asturindjin, Kaline, Lembava, Tikurua, and Zhao? (I know of one, which is not in itself obviously connected to any of this - I'm curious if you've seen any others...)

Top Bottom