Introducing New Community Manager - Stephen Benedetti

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Stephen Benedetti

Community Manager
Commanders!

I wanted to introduce myself before meeting you on upcoming livestreams. I am Stephen (pronounced like Steven but my parents want to torture me through life with having to correct people who get it wrong) and I am a new Community Manager for Elite Dangerous. I have been working in the games industry for two years now and I am excited to be joining Frontier Developments - and to work with such an amazing community!

In Elite Dangerous, I have always enjoyed going on cargo runs whilst listening to a variety of different music, such as Post Malone, to Nina Simone, to Sum 41.

I like to think of myself as the common man’s Captain Mal Reynolds (for the Firefly fans), with less illegal cargo and heroics, and more questionable tea and coffee supply runs.

In person, I am the guy who is always smiling and people don’t know why. I am Glaswegian, so we smile because the Scottish weather is miserable enough.
I am passionate about games, love playing my guitar and singing, albeit a bit too loud for my neighbours at times, and I am a massive comic book fan!

I am looking forward to joining the Elite Dangerous Community, and if you have any questions just ask away and I will do my best to respond.

You can also reach out to me on Twitter and Discord (TheBenedetti#0835)

Thanks for reading and speak to you soon,

CMDR Benedetti

Welcome Stephen.

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to bend the developers ears until they give us a new Imperial Explorer ship.

This message will virtually destruct in 5 seconds.

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Welcome aboard, Stephen, and welcome to Frontier's amazing and talented Community Management team!

I wish you all the best for your job, and I'm sure you're going to love it at Frontier. I'm looking forward to get to know you, and maybe even meet you at future events.

See you around, CMDR! o7

P.S.
In person, I am the guy who is always smiling and people don’t know why.

Perfect! I like people who are always smiling :D(y)

Commanders!

I wanted to introduce myself before meeting you on upcoming livestreams. I am Stephen (pronounced like Steven but my parents want to torture me through life with having to correct people who get it wrong) and I am a new Community Manager for Elite Dangerous. I have been working in the games industry for two years now and I am excited to be joining Frontier Developments - and to work with such an amazing community!

In Elite Dangerous, I have always enjoyed going on cargo runs whilst listening to a variety of different music, such as Post Malone, to Nina Simone, to Sum 41.

I like to think of myself as the common man’s Captain Mal Reynolds (for the Firefly fans), with less illegal cargo and heroics, and more questionable tea and coffee supply runs.

In person, I am the guy who is always smiling and people don’t know why. I am Glaswegian, so we smile because the Scottish weather is miserable enough.
I am passionate about games, love playing my guitar and singing, albeit a bit too loud for my neighbours at times, and I am a massive comic book fan!

I am looking forward to joining the Elite Dangerous Community, and if you have any questions just ask away and I will do my best to respond.

You can also reach out to me on Twitter and Discord (TheBenedetti#0835)

Thanks for reading and speak to you soon,

CMDR Benedetti

Welcome, Commander!

If this place feels like the Thunderdome turned up to 11, that's just another day at the office! ;)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom