PvP I've been corrupted *sigh*

But we don't seem to get BH missions on our board 😢 I've had 3 massacre missions as follow-ons (nice) but can't recall anything else since arriving. We need something similar to be able to up our security rating (been reading about BGS coz a noob!) as financially were hitting the ceiling!

If I'm reading it wrong a pointer would be welcome :)

Our security slider seems very hard to move since taking control of the system. Must be something to do with Anarchy. As long as it shows Civil Liberty, it's good I guess.

So I guess from now on we have a "Loren's Reapers and Friends shoot each other" on sundays at 1500 UTC Event 🥳

edit:
Todays program was:

round 1) Federal Bricks can outlast FdLs if you apply truesilvers "don't get hit and brittle him down with disco phasing" tactics

round 2) Bigmaec cannot into wing fights and gets totally rekt.

So I guess from now on we have a "Loren's Reapers and Friends shoot each other" on sundays at 1500 UTC Event 🥳

edit:
Todays program was:

round 1) Federal Bricks can outlast FdLs if you apply truesilvers "don't get hit and brittle him down with disco phasing" tactics

round 2) Bigmaec cannot into wing fights and gets totally rekt.

Can't wait to see the videos.

I was the FDL that fell to his Federal Dropship. Midian and I got revenge in the wing fight!

Pretty sure it was Midian's first wing fight ever? Did a solid job. :)

Falter

Banned
I guess I've been corrupted to the dark side.

I was doing some shady undercover business yesterday far from home, clearing two CZ's with CMDR Kari Kerenski.
After we've been finished, on the way to repair/rearm I noticed a clean CMDR with a KWS in supercruise.
KWS for me means he's a bounty hunter, which was diametrally opposed to our goals :LOL:

So for the first time in my entire Elite playtime, I pulled an enemy clean CMDR with the clear intend to kill him.

Thanks to my full FdL PA loadout (5 of them for training purposes), I wasn't able to kill the enemy CMDR before he low-waked.
After following him in the nearby nav-beacon, the inevitable happened, he combat logged :unsure:
He was in a Vulture and Inara stated him having 5.3 Billion in assets.
Why the hell did you log, CMDR???
Take the rebuy, or make me rebuy mine, but what? Wat? Seriously? 5.3 billion assets and you won't take a Vulture rebuy?

But I digress...

Do I have to feel bad now for trying to murder another CMDR in cold blood, to further my own goals?
I confess, it felt good. A new, intense rush of adrenaline, I can see now why so many people choose this path.

Oh, and I feel bad.
About my abysmal PA aim. If I had my multigimbal outfit, that Vulture would have exploded sigh

Welcome, to a world you could have only imagined.
While the clogging bit sucks,
(man, whomever that Vulture pilot is...that..that is just the worst! It's a ' rebuy!?!? Not the end of the world!)
Now at least, you have a taste of what the combat aspect of Elite should be.
I always get a knot in my stomach explaining to people why my reason for shooting CMDRs who meet my personal engagement code, is the way it is.
And, It gets so tedious having to explain to CMDRs that I'm not a ganker or a griefer and am literally just playing the game in the way it is intended.

(Though, I'd be remiss to say that I do enjoy pointing out to the CMDRs who do usually start that kind of melodrama, that they're far more guilty of "grief or gank" than I.)

Your Elite: Dangerous Career officially starts now!

Can't wait to see the videos.

I was the FDL that fell to his Federal Dropship. Midian and I got revenge in the wing fight!

Pretty sure it was Midian's first wing fight ever? Did a solid job. :)
I'm dumb, because I forgot to record the FDS vs FdL fight.
And I'm double dumb because my performance in that wing fight was so abysmal, I'm not sure I want to show it :LOL:

Also my first real wing fight too...

Got a fun little story for this thread.

Had a Clipper boondoggin' Colonia the past couple weeks. He'd been attacking ships (including some of ours), pirating folks, scanning ships at Jaques to fail passenger missions, and then would menu log when things got too hot. Well, couple days ago we bagged the guy out in front of Jaques.

Just heard from a friend that he saw the offending Commander on a bounty board...

...headed back to the Bubble. :)

Cheers to the Reapers and CMDR Hagz for securing that kill. Proper Old West justice, boys!

Got a fun little story for this thread.

Had a Clipper boondoggin' Colonia the past couple weeks. He'd been attacking ships (including some of ours), pirating folks, scanning ships at Jaques to fail passenger missions, and then would menu log when things got too hot. Well, couple days ago we bagged the guy out in front of Jaques.

Just heard from a friend that he saw the offending Commander on a bounty board...

...headed back to the Bubble. :)

Cheers to the Reapers and CMDR Hagz for securing that kill. Proper Old West justice, boys!

That was quite fun @Phisto Sobanii especially as he logged when i took the time to snipe out his fsd and drives.

he was last seen on his way back to the bubble.

Well, I guess I'm doing this. If nothing else I wanna get some blueprints pinned!

Top Bottom