Deciat - Farseer being camped/ganked/pirated

Good for you, OP.

Elivra Martuuk is a good alternative to Farseer for new players. Got the sweet FSD, shield generator, and drive upgrades plus significantly lower Commander traffic. Also gets you on the path to the glorious Dr. Palin.

Afterward you can hit up the rest of the opening engineers and head to Deciat much better prepared.

Yeah I've pinned Martuuk... tbh I've played for so long that losing an ASP from take off doesn't really bother me. I'd easily give this guy a fight in my FDL or CONDA. I literally lost about 30 seconds of time and got away 2nd time after respawning. Glad HIGH SECURITY is working :D

Hope the guy doing it was having fun...

S
Deciat - Farseer being camped/ganked/pirated - Whatever you want to call it!

Just a friendly warning... I mean my 2 mil ASP isn't really much to lose in the grand scheme of things when I have billions in the bank and 6 other ships. Hope they're having fun though... glad to see the crime and security system is working well :D:D:D:D:D:D

Might go back and fight em if I can be arsed.

Don't want any newbie commanders falling into a trap.

o7

Solo. Problem solved.

We're doing our best honestly, we have several ships parked out there all the time, but it's difficult to get to them when they're there, and of course when we show up in force, they don't hang around to get killed.

There is a strange mix of skill levels. Sometimes you'll go there and get a couple of reverski cutter pros, other times low rent crims who as mentioned don't stand and fight when they see which way the wind is blowing.

WE NEED HELP! If defending Deciat and other griefing hotspots is something you're interested in doing, let me know. We are looking for inexperienced players who want to learn as well as seasoned pros who maybe just need a cause to rally to, to join our Elite squad SBS Ops (so far only 5 members out of 60 have qualified!) ANY TIME ZONE. For the greater good of all mankind!! o7

20190703120522_1.jpg

Just go in the quiet hours and you won't even need to worry about keeping fuel back for a high-wake.
(okay, the fact that this thing has 2200 hull and boosts at 580 doesn't hurt)

A little much, maybe, but I'm not gonna lie. This part is some legitimate advice on identifying potential danger lmao.

wearing clown make up in an FDL or a Mamba.

Courtesy of Stigbob. I don't think personally that's a good solution to fix the organic non euclydian asymmetric PvP without introducing reliable clown hunters. Because dangerous places should be dangerous for everyone.

But bloating servers to screw instancing for everyone seems to be Fdev's legit solution.

We're doing our best honestly, we have several ships parked out there all the time, but it's difficult to get to them when they're there, and of course when we show up in force, they don't hang around to get killed.

There is a strange mix of skill levels. Sometimes you'll go there and get a couple of reverski cutter pros, other times low rent crims who as mentioned don't stand and fight when they see which way the wind is blowing.

WE NEED HELP! If defending Deciat and other griefing hotspots is something you're interested in doing, let me know. We are looking for inexperienced players who want to learn as well as seasoned pros who maybe just need a cause to rally to, to join our Elite squad SBS Ops (so far only 5 members out of 60 have qualified!) ANY TIME ZONE. For the greater good of all mankind!! o7

Added to KoS list. All of you. For undermining the résistance of the people against engineer oppression.

Added to KoS list. All of you. For undermining the résistance of the people against engineer oppression.
That's sweet. :) But I've never seen anyone state that their ganking activities were any kind of protest against engineers. Unless it was in Russian, or 'hahaha git gud noob' is some kind of code for 'This is a protest against engineering' ;)

Interestingly, your best chance to execute that desire would be in Deciat, good luck surviving the griefers while you wait for us to arrive. Is that irony? I guess it is, a little. :)

That's sweet. :) But I've never seen anyone state that their ganking activities were any kind of protest against engineers. Unless it was in Russian, or 'hahaha git gud noob' is some kind of code for 'This is a protest against engineering' ;)

Interestingly, your best chance to execute that desire would be in Deciat, good luck surviving the griefers while you wait for us to arrive. Is that irony? I guess it is, a little. :)
I operate from the shadows, you'll never find me.

So where are all those do-gooders, bounty hunters and cop wannabes? When browsing INARA there are plenty of groups like that and those big words in their descriptions. I guess they are really tough, but in pve mostly. I know one guy who used to fool around in Deciat and Shinra, when asked "do you get any opposition from devoted bounty hunters"? His answer was "very rarely to rarely".

So where are all those do-gooders, bounty hunters and cop wannabes? When browsing INARA there are plenty of groups like that and those big words in their descriptions. I guess they are really tough, but in pve mostly. I know one guy who used to fool around in Deciat and Shinra, when asked "do you get any opposition from devoted bounty hunters"? His answer was "very rarely to rarely".
See 8 posts ago, and don't tar all enforcers with that brush please. Some of us are really training hard and fighting against the odds to try to make a difference.

You won't see dedicated responses from bounty hunters in Shinrarta, Shinrarta is not a protected system (at least not by GARD or any other major enforcer group that I know of), and that is 'as it should be'. Gankers can do what they want in there, and if we go there it's just to have a 1v1 or even a free for all if the numbers support it. If you're in Shinrarta, you are Elite in at least one discipline and therefore responsible for your own protection. The engineer ganking is something we are fighting as best we can.

We've been fighting in Wyrd a lot the last week or so, and we are planning on stepping up Deciat patrols based on this post. The CG is simply too far away, we are not fighting in Delphi, despite the levels of murder happening, we have a specific jurisdiction which doesn't normally include Deciat, but we try to be there as well.

How do you differentiate between gankers and fellow bountyhunters though? I've been pondering going out there to shoot at some clowns now and again, but haven't done it yet.

Being wanted and in a wing is usually a good indicator that you are there for trouble. We go, and we watch. But truthfully, we know who most of these characters are now, just like there are only a few enforcer squadrons that actually do anything of significance, the same is true of outlaws, so we tend to see a lot of the same people. Usually from G4NK or DUMB.

We've been fighting in Wyrd a lot the last week or so, and we are planning on stepping up Deciat patrols based on this post. The CG is simply too far away, we are not fighting in Delphi, despite the levels of murder happening, we have a specific jurisdiction which doesn't normally include Deciat, but we try to be there as well.
yeah, I saw you there the other day. Maximum alert when I jumped in and saw like two dozen hollow pips on the scanner until I saw it was you guys, haha

yeah, I saw you there the other day. Maximum alert when I jumped in and saw like two dozen hollow pips on the scanner until I saw it was you guys, haha
I'm immensely gratified by that, thanks for letting me know, I assume you got to the engineer base without incident? :)

We were there last night for two hours in a strong wing of 3, there was no action, but at least 2 dozen seals didn't get clubbed on our watch. There was a pair of TFAS griefers there, one in a courier, and one in an FDL. One of our squadron members had chased the FDL off on his own before the rest of the wing arrived, and after that we didn't see them again. I think the courier was cold parked watching us, at least for a time, so we just messed around under Farseer's bridges with our ships, you never know when you might find a random troll under a bridge!! ;)

I just try and evade their interdiction. I'm not too shabby at it. What's amazing is that I escaped an interdiction in a t-7 versus an online player in a mamba. I got dangerously close to losing tho

Trying to evade player interdictions is one of the main reasons why so many ppl meet the rebuy screen in engineer systems, so congrats on this Darwin award winning advice. :)

Or was it coming from the hunters' side? Oh sorry guys, forget I said anything. ;-)

Top Bottom