Yes, that and the goids departing from the bubble lends weight to the hypothesis that humanity is about to step on the toes of the Klaxians, far more warlike than the Oresrian thargoids we’ve seen to date, and that will be the end of humanity in the bubble (read Elite Premonition, and Out of The Darkness)

That would make for a good story but would be a bad business decision, which is why something dramatic will never happen.

That sounds like a good end game story. Be a way to end and jump start the next ED title, lol

It’s been on the cards for a while, the two FD-sponsored novels I mentioned plus the Salomé storyline all carry this message. And I seem to remember about 3 years ago a report from a livestreamer visit to FD where the long term 10-year plot basis was laid out; aliens take over the bubble & humanity has to fight a guerrilla war to reclaim. I suspect that was the real reason that Jacques Station ended up where it is to form the second bubble from which to fight.

Edit: but will the bugs take over Shinrarta? My two accounts are both based there. Must move Jorki’s annie out to Colonia and Tyko’s new explora Phantom (still aim to Quest for Raxxla, despite recent disappointment!) to ......where?

Last edited:
This comment totally flew under the radar in its original thread. But here’s the full post from a commander:

“I just got back from Orion and cashed in for this CG/II, Im ranked top 50 and i have a massive 600k coming my way for 2 days of exploring and data collecting.

But i did find a clue to RAXXLA.”

This comment totally flew under the radar in its original thread. But here’s the full post from a commander:

“I just got back from Orion and cashed in for this CG/II, Im ranked top 50 and i have a massive 600k coming my way for 2 days of exploring and data collecting.

But i did find a clue to RAXXLA.”

When you find something like this can you please provide the url to that post.

Thanks Scytale
I may be retired, but I’m not ready for a retirement home yet,
Unless they have hot & cold night nurses and lavian brandy on tap
And coffee with cake for breakfast
Oh, hang on, isn’t that France?
Cancel Brexit immediately!!!

In a way, the fact that he’s withholding it makes it more credible imo
It is neither credible nor incredulous. It is unverifiable and therefore noise, not signal. The fact that it is being withheld can equally mean that its yet another hoax. I won't be losing any sleep over it.

Top Bottom