Asking players to help and participate to create a group of pvpers that are active in game now .

o7 CMDR's recently I notice that less and less pvp players stay in this game and I am asking to join a small group that is currently active for the pure fun of the game, forget about squadron badges or political views, what I am looking for is Cmdr's that enjoy pvp and want to hangout and have some fun especially when some group is locking down a system just because they randomly choose they want . ( I am PC player )

This will help enhance:
  • leadership skills
  • stress management,
  • deployment rush hour fun...
  • improve in combat communication skills
  • secrecy in joining this group if player choose.

Last edited:
Are you a lawful federation CMDR?
You can just join our squadron rather that start your own. I can take a lot of work to get a squadron off the ground.
We do enforcer PvP, and dueling.

Cmdr Comic Spacehead there is no political or squadron interest in this post . Only if system is in lockdown and pvp players are locking down a system we look to engage and do some serious fight with other pvp players !

I've used the shoot everyone you encounter approach for a few years now, and I have no shortage of people to hang out with or fight. Minimal drama, and if I need help, I can usually get it without much trouble.

You can make a lot of friends when you don't fly a flag.

I've used the shoot everyone you encounter approach for a few years now, and I have no shortage of people to hang out with or fight. Minimal drama, and if I need help, I can usually get it without much trouble.

You can make a lot of friends when you don't fly a flag.

Cmdr Cknarf thats something really close to what I am looking for I think is worth having a conversation in a week time, when this post finishes its purpose, appreciate your input .

Top Bottom