COMPLETED CG Federal Initiative for Witch Head Expansion (Trade)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
The Empire has the best hauling ship in the game, better than the Federation's by 794 to 618 so they are always going to have an edge in these CGs.
Empire only just cleaned out the last stock with in 2 jumps out off palladium this Sunday... Empire will speed up now that the high pay item has finaly run out in empire space in short jumps.
Most players will now move on to the low cost item... once Shapsugabus system is empty there will be a slow down in empire...
As they will need to jump 35-45 Ly then... an that will need size 4 FSD booster...

Just take the right ship for the task.
As much fun it is to fly a Corvette, in this case using a T-9 is more effective. Mine has 740t cargo space, jumps empty 40 ly and fully loaded 20-something (with shields and guardian FSD booster) - and has a rebuy of 5 Mcr (aka dirty cheap).

If the imperials really are going to overtake the feds in this CG, it is because they hauled more and not because they have the better ships.
Whoever "wins" this CG, the result will be a very strong presence of imperial, federal and alliance forces in the Witch Head nebula. (The Alliance guys and gals are doing a nice job indeed to haul the required commodities 160kls to the station).
Everybody will win.

I thought everybody had agreed to use only their own superpowers ships for this.

Just take the right ship for the task.
As much fun it is to fly a Corvette, in this case using a T-9 is more effective. Mine has 740t cargo space, jumps empty 40 ly and fully loaded 20-something (with shields and guardian FSD booster) - and has a rebuy of 5 Mcr (aka dirty cheap).

If the imperials really are going to overtake the feds in this CG, it is because they hauled more and not because they have the better ships.
Whoever "wins" this CG, the result will be a very strong presence of imperial, federal and alliance forces in the Witch Head nebula. (The Alliance guys and gals are doing a nice job indeed to haul the required commodities 160kls to the station).
Everybody will win.

The empire's sources tactical placement is way better, because they are closer to the CG center. Federal stores with large pads are exhausted within 40 Ly. That will decide. Also the 13th Legion blockade successfully disrupted some of the new, potentailly helper players with smaller ships.

Allied and Federal guys also doing diversion in Kaiakul. Yesterday a strong wing of some Allied squadron made a good propaganda in Imperial space. Propaganda not only with words, but also with hardpoints. Also one lone Federal soldier in Gunship made an ambush Kaiakul. First he asked "are you working for Imperial CG?". If yes, he opened fire. He interdicted me twice in a row. My Clipper is too quick for sinlge-ship gank. I'm able to escape almost every time. My friend in shieldless T9 lost this ship four times (yes, he is aware of that shieldless means death in most times). Also some of T7 pilots lost their ships yesterday.

But, glory to this brave lone Federal soldier!
Glory to those brave Allied forces!
Keep going, commanders! Our job should be done even If we are on opposing sides.

(I'm working for Imperials just for now. My Commander is just a loner and a rag. Last months I found some good money and businnes with Imperials. Today I'm with Imperials, tomorrow - who knows? Maybe I will sell myself to someone else.)

Last edited:
FEDS​
1861 users​
Tier 4​
6,603,608​
EMPIRE​
1394 users​
Tier 4​
6,320,131​
ALLIANCE​
863 users​
Tier 3​
3,218,231​
On to day 5​

Last edited:
FEDS​
2117 users​
Tier 4​
7,849,925 / 14,000,000​
EMPIRE​
1617 users​
Tier 4​
7,663,401 / 14,000,000​
ALLIANCE​
1002 users​
Tier 4​
3,904,376 / 10,000,000​
On to day 6, <50% time remaining till end of CG..​

The Empire has the best hauling ship in the game, better than the Federation's by 794 to 618 so they are always going to have an edge in these CGs.
When it comes to serious haulers all but the most stubborn of superpower RPers (like me) have Cutters unlocked. CGs like this are determined by location, profit and turn out.

Alliance member here. I've been busting my . But with 161,000+ly doesn't help. Frontier pretty much setup The Alliance to fail.
Considering the two easy win sides have only just scraped in to the tier above the Alliance and that there is nearly half the time remaining ‘setup to fail’ might be a bit strong.

Small status up date.
feds are tier 5, one more to go
empire are tier 4 ( just, will be tier 5 very soon..)
Alliance are tier 4 but only still only 45% percent of CG complete...

Some facts for my fellow Federation Pilots:

1. The 10% tier Ton requirement seems to be around 10k tons. As of 17th of July 12:30 game time.
2. Gankers are present in the system, block or switch to solo if you see any non-trade ships behind you on the radar such as any Mamba's or FDL.
3. Some player pirates in the system are genuine pirates, I have been interdicted by a CMDR pirate working for "The Code". My advise is to go along with their roleplay and surrender to them, as this is the kind of gameplay which benefits the game unlike ganking.
4. I have been killed twice by hackers while docking at Weyl Port, by getting rammed and them being invulnerable to station damage due to hacks. Report and block if this happens to you.

FEDS​
2,349 users​
Tier 5​
9,226,197 / 14,000,000​
EMPIRE​
1,764 users​
Tier 5​
9,051,806 / 14,000,000​
ALLIANCE​
1,097 users​
Tier 4​
4,639,660 / 10,000,000​
On to day 7, New users continue join..​

1. The 10% tier Ton requirement seems to be around 10k tons. As of 17th of July 12:30 game time.
2. Gankers are present in the system, block or switch to solo if you see any non-trade ships behind you on the radar such as any Mamba's or FDL.
3. Some player pirates in the system are genuine pirates, I have been interdicted by a CMDR pirate working for "The Code". My advise is to go along with their roleplay and surrender to them, as this is the kind of gameplay which benefits the game unlike ganking.
4. I have been killed twice by hackers while docking at Weyl Port, by getting rammed and them being invulnerable to station damage due to hacks. Report and block if this happens to you.

thanks for info, i wonder what the requirement is for the top ten is ?? anyone know?? ive hauled 32k ton up to yet...

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom