PSA: Loren's Reapers Declare Martial Law in Carcosa

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Reasons to believe the club are active in Colonia -
I'm not sure anyone's been saying that they aren't? We just have different opinions about what they're up to and why. (And probably, I think, different opinions on whether they're supporting or opposing the Council)

1) Commander Hyford was murdered in Colonia itself by (presumed) agents of the Black Flight, an almost certain club front organisation active in the Pleiades
There was a Black Flight diamondback poking around the Comms Installation in Metztli, too, about a year ago. No idea what they were up to, but it didn't look authorised. I led them on a wild goose chase away from it and haven't seen them there since.

2) Human prisoners have been seized (rather than cargo) from at least one bulk hauler megaship in the Colonia region, this fits with what we have also seen from pirates operating under the flag of the Turner Research Group
A different front organisation, at least, in this case. The attackers of the Luchtaine ship were shouting various anti-authority slogans and indicated their goal was straightforward terrorism. Not necessarily to be taken at face value, of course.

More subtly, you might also want to check out the BFS-396. There's nothing obviously troublesome about it, but it may be worth more detailed checks.

Just ran two courier missions in solo from Carcosa. Done my bit. :)

RP aside, I suspect this was done to annoy anyone trying to unlock Mel Brandon. It's nearly the perfect punk.

Carcosa is too far for most of the standard haulage missions, it's anarchy, and shooting at the controlling faction to unlock Brandon will probably not end well.

Many of us did this long ago, fortunately.

Time for Frontier to make me the next wacky engineer. :)

Just ran two courier missions in solo from Carcosa. Done my bit. :)

RP aside, I suspect this was done to annoy anyone trying to unlock Mel Brandon. It's nearly the perfect punk.

Carcosa is too far for most of the standard haulage missions, it's anarchy, and shooting at the controlling faction to unlock Brandon will probably not end well.

Many of us did this long ago, fortunately.

Time for Frontier to make me the next wacky engineer. :)

Thanks for your help!

Good thing that Mel Brandon doesn't require Nameless bounties. Much easier to get them in places like Coeus or Colonia. We try to educate people about it as much as possible.

Your " martial law" does do a lot to stop solo and PG player.....kinda pointless isnit?

It doesn't and that's fine. Plenty of folks play in Open Play. Had a real nice conversation with a guy tonight who had no idea as to the situation in the system. Plus, I'll be real, there's lots of folks that try to be sneaky and use alternate accounts to move about as they please. Consider this as a bit of a shot across that particular bow.

But hey, we're doing all we can to raise the issue of Carcosa and help keep Alliance and Federal ships available in Colonia. I'd say this thread has helped raise awareness, which is at minimum all we want with this kind of thing.

But players coming into Carcosa and BH'ing any faction won't get a bounty (unless they have a KWS) as every ship is Lawless as we're an Anarchy system. Going to Union and BH'ing gets tasty bounties (naturally I don't shoot The Nameless...) to stack up for the unlock.

I've spent a few hours in the Navigation point in Carcosa this last week shooting other faction ships for experience while waiting to see if any 'human' players turn up, but none seen sadly.

vpoi:Contains everything you need for a fast bucky circuit tunnels,installations long reach beacons and hazards.It's true they don't have tharg interdictors,but the bh boys can get some practise in.and there are organised wings although i haven't found a kws yet so i can't be sure its not an automated response to trespass.
Touch the silo,taste the rain,bro.

Last edited:
Eh, it's anarchy. Everyone can declare whatever they want. And we can shoot whomever we want, including people declaring stuff.
I like the shooting bit most.

You've really gone all in with the murderhobo attitude, haven't you?

deadpoolcookies-soproud.gif

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom