PvP I've been corrupted *sigh*

Go forth, young BigMaec. Thou are blessed!

giphy.gif

Hooo boy thats enough for TWO Big Macs at least! It's tempting, but it'll probably cost more to get my FDL shipped out there!

Could I maybe interest you into visiting the bubble just once? For a day trip. We could go get a drink. I swear this is not a trick to try claim that juicy bounty.

Hooo boy thats enough for TWO Big Macs at least! It's tempting, but it'll probably cost more to get my FDL shipped out there!

Could I maybe interest you into visiting the bubble just once? For a day trip. We could go get a drink. I swear this is not a trick to try claim that juicy bounty.
My Murderkrait has a B rated shielded FSD and no room for neither GFSD booster nor fuel scoop, so I have to respectfully decline :ROFLMAO:

Build a new FDL once you're out here? Plenty of stock for that sort of ship.

But..... but....engineeeeering. I just spent all of my farmed mats on a whole bunch of weapons to be stored for when needed. And also on a FAS, FGS and Corvette core internals ready to be mix and matched with different load outs.

Do you know how annoying Biotech conducters are to farm!? And my God if i have to search for any more fed systems in boom hoping to find high grade emissions...I might just self destruct.

Haha. It's more that Ive just come from a 3 day grindfest at davs hope, prospecting, emissions, science vessel and mission reward marathon. To be honest though I do want to visit. Has anyone shipped ships back and forth before? Is it super expensive?

Haha. It's more that Ive just come from a 3 day grindfest at davs hope, prospecting, emissions, science vessel and mission reward marathon. To be honest though I do want to visit. Has anyone shipped ships back and forth before? Is it super expensive?
Weeelll.... Yes & No, it costs more than the ship to transfer (and takes 2 1/2 days) but the costs can be covered reasonably quickly.

It would be half-sensible to use the Neutron Highway and fly direct, but it is a lot of jumps in a heavy ship - but can be done in a few hours - remember to pack a fuel scoop and AFMU to repair your FSD after 15 or so NS jumps if you do choose to fly :)

Shipping stuff to colonia costs around 1.6 times its value and takes around three days. Unless it's something you can't source out there (engineered modules, unavailable ship hulls, and so on) you'll be better off not shipping anything. I only moved my courier and cobra out there to do the bounty hunting and mining unlocks 'cause they were cheap, and for the 200t of progenitor cells and the escape pods I just bought a T7 in Colonia.

This time we corrupted someone else. @NCFCpaul decided to join our struggle against EN in Carcosa, and barely escaped an attack of a very evil person ;) (on my friendlist 😂)
But Paul decided to git gud, and so he stayed in Carcosa with us and is taking first steps to become a black hat murderhobo ganker psychopath too :LOL:

First steps into a bigger world CMDR -gg !

Plz. post a thread with your build so we can discuss as mentioned in game :)

Last edited:
Watching the above vid of me makes me realize my pip management is still abysmal, as is my flying :LOL:
Mental note: 222 is never the best option if your capacitor is drained anywhere.

Have another round of my disco Dropship this time against no one lesser then our glorious leader @Phisto Sobanii,
this time AGAIN with a crap FdL build (he tends to use all his stooopid builds against me and then is angry with himself for losing) - sorry boss, but it's the truth 😂
But rest assured, he got his revenge directly after this fight... (teaser 😙)

Dropship build

Top Bottom