Rare Commodities List!

Would you mind selling one of each into Jameson Memorial to see if anything odd happens? I'm slowly doing it but at my rate it will take me a year.

I had an idea they may form part of some ceremonial journey you need to take round the bubble.

There is literally no science behind this.
The 1 of each in the collection will not be sold but I have several of another 48 different rares.
I can give you 1 of each of them or take them myself.

Hi Mysturji.
I didn't mention this when you first stated what you were doing as I assumed that you would want to collect the rares yourself but, There was an initiative to collect and take at least 1 of each rare on the DW2 journey. I offered to be the bank and redistribution to the pilots when they left.
Although the keen "collectors" were asked NOT to get too many as space was at a premium, They still got too many and I ended up borrowing another 3 T9's to store them.
I have kept 1 of each in an alt so as to have "the galactic collection" but this still leaves several hundred mixed rares sat doing nothing. I will PM you a link to the inventory and you are welcome to any of them. BTW I have 32 blood bores spare.
Wow! Thanks Pollycough.
I'll be around this afternoon (Friday) and back on Sunday morning, probably for most of the day.
BTW I could also use a ton each of Jotun Mookah and Crom Silver Fesh.
I did want to get them all myself but didn't realise there were rare systems I didn't have a permit for, and running missions with a hold full of rares is inadvisable. I'll have to unlock them after delivery.

Wow! Thanks Pollycough.
I'll be around this afternoon (Friday) and back on Sunday morning, probably for most of the day.
BTW I could also use a ton each of Jotun Mookah and Crom Silver Fesh.
I did want to get them all myself but didn't realise there were rare systems I didn't have a permit for, and running missions with a hold full of rares is inadvisable. I'll have to unlock them after delivery.
I can do the Jotun Mookah but unfortunately, I don't have a spare Crom Silver Fesh.
Docked at Springer Market in HR 7294, What is the earliest time you can be there today (Friday)?
Please send FR to TLC B4NK.

I've had to sell so many at a reduced rate I've lost count, and often don't have room to buy the full allocation (182T Python)
I can do the Jotun Mookah but unfortunately, I don't have a spare Crom Silver Fesh.
Docked at Springer Market in HR 7294, What is the earliest time you can be there today (Friday)?
Please send FR to TLC B4NK.
I can collect some Crom Silver Fesh, probably on Sunday. I'm likely to be on in the evening though (UK).

I could get the Fesh to either of you.

I know I've bumped into Mysturji in-game, but can't remember if we're friends. And I'm sure I've got pollycough's main account, but not the TLC B4NK alt (unless it's a name change from Pollycough). I'm CMDR Raiko in-game.

I can collect some Crom Silver Fesh, probably on Sunday. I'm likely to be on in the evening though (UK).

I know I've bumped into Mysturji in-game, but can't remember if we're friends. And I'm sure I've got pollycough's main account, but not the TLC B4NK alt (unless it's a name change from Pollycough). I'm CMDR Raiko in-game.
TLC B4NK is an alt, First of many banks created when we traded engineer recipe requirements for vast amounts of Palladium, We never wanted that dropped but alas public opinion etc.....:rolleyes:

I've been on both Distant Worlds expeditions. I didn't bring any rares along because jump range.
I've sent you and Pollycough a friend request

My play time is limited. Most (early) evenings, and generally day time on weekends. I'm also around most weekdays at the moment.

I'm hoping to get time to play tonight, but it'll be later in the evening.

Whenever I'm on next (will have time this week, if not tonight) I'll grab some Crom Fesh and meet up as soon as we're online at the same time.

My play time is limited. Most (early) evenings, and generally day time on weekends. I'm also around most weekdays at the moment.
Pls send FR to TLC B4NK as my main account is still slowly coming back from DW2.
Currently, 10K out from springer market HR 7294.
Let me know when you are on and I will log on.

Pls send FR to TLC B4NK as my main account is still slowly coming back from DW2.
Currently, 10K out from springer market HR 7294.
Let me know when you are on and I will log on.
FR sent. I'm on now, but only till about 19:00 UK time.
Docked at Neritus (112 on the route in the OP)
Off to Chi Eridani next. :)

Rather than a map, use @Zoy's Galactic Almanac and hit the Booming Marvelous Rares and Route button.

It'll give you a route around all the currently booming rares stations (I think it skips the long SC ones) and from what recent posts on here have said the boom supply is boosted much higher than when we were looking at them all pre-3.3 :)

With many thanks and o7's to CMDRs Pollycough and Raiko, who generously donated some rare commodities from systems I don't yet have a permit for, I have completed my quest to deliver at least 1 of every type of rare commodity to Obsidian Orbital. Also thanks to the Thargoids for not blasting me to dust. screenshots of manifest and prices below.
BTW, I usually spend Xmas & New Year's in Colonia (Jaques throws a wicked party) so I'll bring some Jaques Quinentian Stills back and share them out to anyone interested in doing a similar quest, but who doesn't want to go all the way to Colonia.
Fly safe, CMDRs. o7

9FZZijJ.png

AMzkjNV.png

XoByK6Z.png

LaRDxn6.png

ycHhVrQ.png

1Fk2pXn.png

wleCKjO.png

x7vjPnK.png

All gone.
DVcjJlk.png

Top Bottom