No more sunglasses?

I just made the switch from PS4 to PC, and in Holo-me there's no option for glasses or sunglasses. And I can't buy any from the store. They're just gone.

What's that about?

Yeh, they have gone from the store. I just looked.
The free powerplay Decal Pack is still there.

Wonder if they are gone from the game also.

That does look messed up. I'll see if they're in my livery when I dock...

Edit: Holo-Me is in-flight ofc! Still see them in-game (as I 'bought' the free ones)

What!? what's a cool Space Ace without their Aviators! FDev this is unacceptable!
Not sure what it'd be about, I don't ever recall them being a limited time offer, I hope they come back if this is some sort of bug, Holo-Me is neglected enough as it is, we don't need features taken away from us like this, I still demand my Security Officer outfits and Flight Attendant outfits! Rabble rabble rabble!

Greetings Commanders,

The store is currently undergoing some maintenance, due to the upcoming September Update. Sunglasses have been removed for the time being, and they will be reintroduced at a later date.
But my new commander is Thor-Odinson, I've given him long curly hair and a beard, but need the glasses to complete the faux-dude look. Without the glasses he looks like a right person! ;)

I guess I'll have to wait...

Last edited by a moderator:
Wonder if this is the reason for no new PJs on the store yet as well this week 🤔

Edit: as if by magic

8aEW5QB.png

Last edited:
Greetings Commanders,

The store is currently undergoing some maintenance, due to the upcoming September Update. Sunglasses have been removed for the time being, and they will be reintroduced at a later date.
But I like my exclusive glasses! I wear them all the time, seriously. The rest of these noobs shouldn't get to have them.

I just made the switch from PS4 to PC,
Et tu, Brutus?

Top Bottom