Roller Coasters Qadira - Multi Launch Coaster

Update 1

Hello fellow Planet Coaster Lovers!

Time for a new project!

For a long time I wanted to try to make an as dense as possible environment and theme all around that. Well I've been able to make a coaster which is very dense so now comes the challenge of theming it.

Meet Qadira in it's first episode where we'll start theming the brakes, transfer and storage area of the dual launch coaster;

YeTtblo.png

jJHyeeH.png

FuddfVD.png

x6VxUFU.png

jizoXAI.png

Update 2

Hello Fellow Planet Coaster Lovers!

Welcome back to another update of Qadira.

In this episode we'll be building the grand station which is connected to the building that we build last time. It took me the whole episode to build but I think it's worth it:

PRwBkyD.png

IDZS5Zn.png

UWZZq9B.png

k1uWUxf.png

kkTASjJ.png

Looks great, hope it will be on steam soon!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, it will be on steam once it is completed ;)

__

Update 3

Hello fellow Planet Coaster lovers and welcome back to another episode of Qadira

So we've got the station building covered but what happens after that. Well this coaster doesn't give you time to breathe as soon as you leave the station and fall down over an waterfall. In this episode we'll start constructing that part of the coaster , cover up some pathing and build a tower.

OzHCHgQ.png

XmlhYDL.png

4KnOgvp.png

1yZ1i5z.png

NKURFkL.png

Update 4

Welcome back fellow Planet Coaster Lovers!

This week we'll be starting of at the back of the station by theming the exit and the pit that you can see from there. The track drops down at this point and gets you to the second launch which we'll also be theming. And to top it off we got some big supports in position, I did those off-cam since the recording was too messy.

LA3VuhX.png

4EqBZ03.png

NsTsL5G.png

E4U3dUp.jpg

AnPmD8B.png

Update 5

Hello Fellow Planet Coaster Lovers!

Welcome back to another episode of Qadira. It's been a while since the last episode because of the release of Society Park but now we're finally back at our multi-launch death trap. This time we're at the front of the station and start theming the queue. We'll also be creating an alley for the coaster where riders will pass about 4 times.

qmujgHQ.jpg

lg3vY14.png

ZOrohGT.png

LiVshcT.png

3CMqyww.png

Update 6

Hello fellow Planet Coaster Lovers!

Here's finally another episode of Qadira. It had been quite a while due to some vacations that I've been going on. But don't worry the project is still very much aliva as you can see:

lbE84hz.png

kKSdYhb.png

Etdy5jM.png

94oXDU1.png

sNqc9dg.png

This is a great project. Very detailed overall and I really like the queue. It's good to see creators putting some effort into realistic interiors!
Just a tip: maybe you should upload your images as JPGs. This page takes a long time to load with my connection.

This is a great project. Very detailed overall and I really like the queue. It's good to see creators putting some effort into realistic interiors!
Just a tip: maybe you should upload your images as JPGs. This page takes a long time to load with my connection.

Thank you! I've adjusted the images to jpg this time ;)

Update 7

Hello fellow planet coaster lovers!

Welcome back to another update of Qadira. This week we'll be plunging into the depths and start theming the bits underneath the paths. Where reaches it's fastest point (105 km/h / 65 mph) before passing it again a couple of times.

12V37b0.jpg

4BSVHZL.jpg

9IuXbQA.jpg

8qljQpP.jpg

uQJnALQ.jpg

The intricate object placement done on the woodwork here is incredible, I love that twisted tower in image 2 of update 4!

Thank you, there are still a lot more towers and definitly more woodwork coming up during this build ;)
_

Update 8

Hello fellow planet coaster lovers and welcome back to another episode of Qadira.

In this weeks episode we'll be reaching new heights as we build one of the biggest towers yet. Don't worry there will be more in the future but this one is kind of special. Cause this is the tower you'll circle around after you've been launched for the first time...

zLTY9KC.jpg

aLGs4RO.jpg

wiTEO7J.jpg

BWFN8Cg.jpg

pWDBwKM.jpg

Update 9

Hello fellow Planet Coaster lovers and welcome back to another episode of Qadira.

It has been a while and this was due to me being in Greece for vacation ;D

But now I'm back and Qadira is expanding it's territory by yet another tower. However this week we dive into the depths as we start theming the base of the towers. This was quite a complicated part because of the track going through several times as you'll see in the pictures ;)

Rav8pQJ.jpg

aFNzh1z.jpg

YedyTTU.jpg

tZh4W25.jpg

CdZcVl3.jpg

Update 11

Hello fellow Planet Coaster Lovers and welcome back to another episode of Qadira.

This week we'll be building the biggest tower that will be placed in this build. This is tower which you'll climb up to with a tremendous amound of speed after the second launch . Once up there you circle around to plummet the whole way down again.

rBIG0dU.jpg

XCBlmb5.jpg

ScGkvcn.jpg

TlNTI2b.jpg

Pk8Kp3l.jpg

Update 12

Hello fellow Planet Coaster lovers and welcome back to Qadira!

It was about time that we tied some things together, especially with the big bulky tower that we build last time. So this episode we'll be focusing on theming the brake section and tieing it to the tower and one of the plaza's

IQs3Pry.jpg

Y8qqcm8.jpg

xzcAevY.jpg

Q5qPEqQ.jpg

g7AFTPZ.jpg

Update 13

Hello fellow Planet Coaster Lovers and welcome back to Qadira!

This week we'll be returning to a place which we briefly visited in one of the previous episode. The back of one off the towers where we build a small toilet building. In this episode we'll continue our construction there by filling in one of the sides with shops and facades. But there is more coming up, bridges, cliffs, a restaurant and more...

So let's get to it.

H2yPe8l.jpg

O6RIADI.jpg

CaQ0eVe.jpg

INsJ8Oz.jpg

VFHcGC2.jpg

Update 14

Hello fellow Planet Coaster Lovers and welcome back to Qadira.

These past weeks have been quite intense with work, getting sick and my car quitting on me on the highway. So I'm really happy that I've been able to get some work done on Qadira.

In this episode we'll finish the small plaza on which we've been working in the previous episode. Starting with a building destroyed by Qadira which took me quite a bit more time then expected but I'm happy with the result. After that we build a small forrest followed by a restaurant like building to seal the whole area of.

R1Ic4op.jpg

cgucuhk.jpg

FV8mbew.jpg

uFYIY7J.jpg

7GcdARH.jpg

Update 15

Hello fellow Planet Coaster Lovers and welcome back to another episode of Qadira

This week we'll be moving towards the second launch and continue our theming there. For this section I wanted to create a gallery from which peeps can view the coaster being launched, soaring up into the sky or see it making its final airtime hill before circling into the brake section.

After creating the gallery I've tied it together with the tower by building walls and towers (no surprise there since this whole build consists of that). The aim was to create a City Wall like feel to mark the end of the castle/city.

TxA0h53.jpg

a5LeXSd.jpg

8CzWzpj.jpg

mkIpOPe.jpg

zSHWZgM.jpg

Update 16

Hello fellow Planet Coaster Lovers and welcome back to Qadira

This week we'll be yet building another tower, another break through wall and a market place in one of the curves of the coaster. It was needed to tie the areas together so that is also where we started in the episode. Still need to tie some things together and build the part on the outside of the curve but it turned out ok.

N4hjUdS.jpg

qDHvhTh.jpg

5bCDH8h.jpg

hRcG7uX.jpg

pizhIp4.jpg

Thank you and I'll do my best ;)
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Update 17

Sorry that it has been a while. Hope you all have had a great christmas.

This week we've continued working on the outer banks of the marketplace creating a couple of buildings, pathways and waterfall to make everything look a bit more interesting.

kvMDkoQ.jpg

Ths5Tzx.jpg

wwbieZH.jpg

Fvn5MCi.jpg

DIQmiu0.jpg

See you guys next year!

Top Bottom