Elite theme song is stuck in my head!

I'm not talking Elite Dangerous, but Elite 1984. That was a trippy little song, especially on the Commodore 64 sound chip! I have no idea why, but it's stuck in my head and I keep "singing" it (do do do, ....) out loud to the chagrin of my wife. For those who never heard it, just do a search on YouTube.

Frontier really should stick this tune in ED somewhere as an homage. Perhaps they could use it for the new "undocking" computer on station exit!

Last edited:
I'm not talking Elite Dangerous, but Elite 1984. That was a trippy little song, especially on the Commodore 64 sound chip! I have no idea why, but it's stuck in my head and I keep "singing" it (do do do, ....) out loud to the chagrin of my wife. For those who never heard it, just to a search on YouTube.

Frontier really should stick this tune in ED somewhere as an homage. Perhaps they could use it for the new "undocking" computer on station exit!
I would like that. Also all the songs from elite 2. The music in that game was perfect!

this is, by far, my favorite waltz. i propose it for the fss. crazy stuff!

although tbh in-game music uses to be the first thing i switch off in almost any game i'm going to play for more than an hour, then suit myself. very notable exceptions: wipeout, rez, theme hospital and ... monkey island!

I would like that. Also all the songs from elite 2. The music in that game was perfect!
Yup. There definitely needs to be a nostalgia mode music setting somewhere. Or perhaps somewhere you can identify the systems where you spent most of your time in elite 2, and have the old music playing there whenever you visit.

These are all hideous (apart from the classical stuff) ...but where in hell did that I am Elite song come from....Elite the musical? That is special.

it's all good ...

I love this...!
Bad mood Lifted.

Thank you.

c881f5598d26c38be766fb02654ce5f6.gif

Top Bottom