WARNING COL 173 SECTOR GS-J B25-4 D 2 Module Blueprint Impossible bugged

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Im Angry i flew out to COL 173 SECTOR GS-J B25-4 D 2 takes some time

side is bugged 1 pillar dont come up from the surface so 1 hour flight 1 hour searching the pillars for nothing.

Bug reported: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php/436083-Col-173-sector-GS-J-B25-4-guardian-site

Proof:
2DB6007804477AE455B02EF7BB2E5F3D1FC269A1

There are

Sites for Module Blueprint:

HD 63154 B 3 A
VELA DARK REGION DL-Y D112 1 A
SYNUEFE GT-H B43-1 C 4
COL 173 SECTOR GS-J B25-4 D 2
SYNUEFE NL-N C23-4 B 3

how many are bugged is it even possible to get a Module Bluprint right now.
How many time should i waste how many lightyears should ill travel, that ain´t fun!?!
Anyone knows a working one?

Game becomming more and more a buggy mess sorry for being rude, but improvment means to improve stuff not to improve a bit and mess up more.

Apriciate the hard work on the game from Fdev, but it might be to mutch stuff inside to handel for them, seem the code is a monster right now.

Please fix

For that bugged one, I find you can still activate pillars even fully submerged if you have missiles or PA's as the explosion goes underground to trigger them (especially AX missiles at least). You could still potentially be able to use the bugged pillar in that location.

For that bugged one, I find you can still activate pillars even fully submerged if you have missiles or PA's as the explosion goes underground to trigger them (especially AX missiles at least). You could still potentially be able to use the bugged pillar in that location.

You can also power them from a ship. Tho it means messing around jumping from SRV to ship and back.

Can confirm COL 173 SECTOR GS-J B25-4 D 2 still bugged.
One pylon is partly underground and can't be shot.

However HD 63154 B 3 A is only a couple of jumps away and is working fine. Much more mountainous landing tho.

Can confirm COL 173 SECTOR GS-J B25-4 D 2 still bugged.
One pylon is partly underground and can't be shot.

However HD 63154 B 3 A is only a couple of jumps away and is working fine. Much more mountainous landing tho.

Again. Just get in your ship and use a ship weapon to shoot the pylon. Explosive missiles or PA's work best. It can be fully submerged and it'll still activate.

That site used to work before 3.1 as I went there 3 times and successfully used it.

Looking at the screenshot (although it's hard to tell) it could be the site I came across where a pillar was floating in the air. Now it's submerged.

HD 63154
VELA DARK REGION DL-Y D112

Are working fine, was there 2 days ago collecting blueprints ... and messing about seeing how many skimmers I could get to spawn at once* driving about is a pain though....but I managed to squeeze the AspX into a landing right next to the site.

Bill

* answer.... 1...2....3...many.... LOTS! run away :D

Im Angry i flew out to COL 173 SECTOR GS-J B25-4 D 2 takes some time

side is bugged 1 pillar dont come up from the surface so 1 hour flight 1 hour searching the pillars for nothing.

Bug reported: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php/436083-Col-173-sector-GS-J-B25-4-guardian-site

Proof:
2DB6007804477AE455B02EF7BB2E5F3D1FC269A1

There are

Sites for Module Blueprint:

HD 63154 B 3 A
VELA DARK REGION DL-Y D112 1 A
SYNUEFE GT-H B43-1 C 4
COL 173 SECTOR GS-J B25-4 D 2
SYNUEFE NL-N C23-4 B 3

how many are bugged is it even possible to get a Module Bluprint right now.
How many time should i waste how many lightyears should ill travel, that ain´t fun!?!
Anyone knows a working one?

Game becomming more and more a buggy mess sorry for being rude, but improvment means to improve stuff not to improve a bit and mess up more.

Apriciate the hard work on the game from Fdev, but it might be to mutch stuff inside to handel for them, seem the code is a monster right now.

Please fix

For me this site worked fine and I was able to get a module blueprint. I also found this site much easier than the others I've been too. Much flatter, easy to find the pylons and navigate with a perfect overlook to park your ship with point defence fitted to help with those pesky missiles.

For me this site worked fine and I was able to get a module blueprint. I also found this site much easier than the others I've been too. Much flatter, easy to find the pylons and navigate with a perfect overlook to park your ship with point defence fitted to help with those pesky missiles.
So you necro'd a thread to say that the thread was old & out of date? Well done little one, well done.

So you necro'd a thread to say that the thread was old & out of date? Well done little one, well done.
I see your point, I was unaware that it gets pushed up into the whats new being my first post and very new to forums.

When I searched for information concerning this guardian site (post landing there) it came up with this thread saying that the site was bugged, however I decided to try it anyway and low and behold it worked fine, do you suggest a better way other than sarcasm to stop people potentially not visiting this sight due to out of date information?

Maybe someone could ask a mod to amend the thread title to show that the info is out of date? (I won't ask for reasons ... )

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom