The Greatest Gig in the Galaxy ???

Ok, so this will sound totally silly but I went to the system and tried to find that said Gig. When I got there there was no info on the nav beacon or at the visitor's beacon. Tried flying to various stations, nothing. Is there actually something happening in the system or is this news just for lore, without actual interaction? Kahm, I mean, whoever organised this so called "best gig in the galaxy" needs to be shot, hanged, and then shot again! Terrible experience for any serious partygoer, and an embarrassment for an event of such high aspirations! Luckily I brought the party with me, other disappointed tourist ships at the beacon appreciated it very much...

Zac Nemo's base is were the party's at cmdr. 🕺

Galnet articles have for some time just existed as fluff.
Recently FD acknowledged that this caused some dissatisfaction and decided to focus on in game events instead.
This Alliance Cultural Festival night actually be the last time you can fly to somewhere and see absolutely nothing.

Thank you for your response!
o7

Ok, so this will sound totally silly but I went to the system and tried to find that said Gig. When I got there there was no info on the nav beacon or at the visitor's beacon. Tried flying to various stations, nothing. Is there actually something happening in the system or is this news just for lore, without actual interaction? Kahm, I mean, whoever organised this so called "best gig in the galaxy" needs to be shot, hanged, and then shot again! Terrible experience for any serious partygoer, and an embarrassment for an event of such high aspirations! Luckily I brought the party with me, other disappointed tourist ships at the beacon appreciated it very much...

No, you're supposed to go there and go full murderhobo on players.

Top Bottom