Pack FSD Disruptors you Big Dummies

I get my interdiction practice from reverse-pirating for a guilt-free experience. Plus it's funny to see how confused people get.
I found piracy to be very annoying, with combat vessels I have a feeling the quota of combat loggers is way less then with traders.
With traders, 9/10 times I ended in empty instances or vanishing ships. Should be the same for reverse-piracy.

I found piracy to be very annoying, with combat vessels I have a feeling the quota of combat loggers is way less then with traders.
With traders, 9/10 times I ended in empty instances or vanishing ships. Should be the same for reverse-piracy.
yeah but with reverse-piracy you get to laugh at them for combat-logging on a ship that wasn't even a threat. Do it in an unarmed sidewider for maximum "hahahahaha, chicken" points.

How about gankers team up so they have the firepower they need to destroy a ship before it wakes out?

I'm with you when it comes to improving PvP - so I'm not bagging on you for having ideas.
It's just in my 20 years of online gaming I've seen the 'social element', as a prescription for other players, tossed out there as an idea under the guise of making PvP better and it is usually offered up by gankers who want to be able to kill 9/10 interdictions (or the like) and has nothing to do with improving the social aspect of the game.

If you wonder why I'm skeptical just ask yourself this question: "Would I want to spend an evening of play being a guard for a hauler?"
I know I wouldn't. :D
Gankers wing up already, and they are untouchable in 2k MJ medium ships now because of reasons i posted already, while groms cooldown would affect big ships mostly, it would also facilitate ganking gankers, it would create gameplay for enhanced thrusters ship as something like light cavalry facilitating kills of routed targets, but also for clippers and smaller, harder to hit haulers.
I spent much more than 1 evening defending haulers, but not in community goals, and enjoyed it.
Current abundance of credits have no synergy with difficulties of dying, i see more pvp oriented players leaving game than new ones, IMO it's indicator of broken balance, i m annoyed that game with so good space sim model is so underdeveloped in other areas, broadly speaking multiplayer related mechanics.

Don't be silly... They get started because their mothers didn't hug them enough when they were children.
Well, after all that was said about Thargoids and there currently being one stuffed and mounted (albeit in miniaturised form) in one of her ships. I wouldn't like to guarantee that other players would be safe.

Don't be silly... They get started because their mothers didn't hug them enough when they were children.

first, this is sexist. i raised my two kids mostly alone and hugged them enough. (other than that i had no clue what i was doing but just got lucky and they grew up to quite nice persons. as a plus, they love me for all the hugs!)

second, people with hug deficits are a large portion of the population. so if you design a game for that population you better keep its ratios of hug deficit in mind. "ganking" is a term specific to online gaming. so it's a game design problem, enough said (although much superflous babble will continue to flow around this simple truth, including eerie waves of psychobabble).

third ...
38fqdz.jpg

i should say get off my lawn now, but instead i'm going to hug you all, i feel you need it 😘🤪

first, this is sexist. i raised my two kids mostly alone and hugged them enough. (other than that i had no clue what i was doing but just got lucky and they grew up to quite nice persons. as a plus, they love me for all the hugs!)

second, people with hug deficits are a large portion of the population. so if you design a game for that population you better keep its ratios of hug deficit in mind. "ganking" is a term specific to online gaming. so it's a game design problem, enough said (although much superflous babble will continue to flow around this simple truth, including eerie waves of psychobabble).

third ...

i should say get off my lawn now, but instead i'm going to hug you all, i feel you need it 😘🤪

You are correct of course, instead of mothers, I should have said "mothers, fathers or parents of whatever gender(s)".

^---- You get the best parenting advice on the Elite Dangerous PvP forum.

Well yes, most of us are old enough to have experience. Many have experience of grandparenting too. You won't find such wise folk in battle-royale games.

Well yes, most of us are old enough to have experience. Many have experience of grandparenting too. You won't find such wise folk in battle-royale games.

If you think getting ganked by a squeaky voiced 10 year old is bad try out getting ganked by the 10yr old's grandmother.

If you think getting ganked by a squeaky voiced 10 year old is bad try out getting ganked by the 10yr old's grandmother.
You should have seen the fun when Tetris 99 came out and the twitch kiddies decided to give it a go, forgetting that there were people out there that have been playing Tetris for longer than they've been alive. Streamer kiddies getting obliterated by players named "Evelyn" and the like.

You should have seen the fun when Tetris 99 came out and the twitch kiddies decided to give it a go, forgetting that there were people out there that have been playing Tetris for longer than they've been alive. Streamer kiddies getting obliterated by players named "Evelyn" and the like.
When playing LOTRO I'd hop into Ventrilo and be surprised to find most people were older gamers.
In an unrelated note: I've be called the filthiest names by people from all over the world. :D

Seems like PvP working as intended from here... The big ships should be tough nuts to crack, even without engineering. A 7A shield with two engineered boosters on a 'vette isn't "wet cardboard." That's ridiculous. Your perspective is massively skewed.

Top Bottom