What other games are we all playing?

Sounds promising, but how big is RG world?
Maybe 50-60 systems, about like Privateer. Various factions you can join or fight for, even be a proper pirate, where a pirate base lets you land, where it wouldn't let you until you became a pirate. Some risky jump points (might damage your ship) that are shortcuts, asteroid fields not as annoying as in Privateer and you can Autopilot through if you want.
9 ships to fly atm.
Various POI in every sector and you can even set/create new ones, like find an ice field to mine water (sells for a ton of money).
You have pirate factions, you have some religious fanatics, like the Retros, mercenaries, government, merchants.

I've been looking for some new games to try out the past few weeks. I found one that looks real nice which is Rebel Galaxy Outlaw. It looks fun.

I've also looked for a military strategy game and I found Wargamer: AirLand. It looks nice in utubes and trailers. Is it any good ?

GL HF

I've been looking for some new games to try out the past few weeks. I found one that looks real nice which is Rebel Galaxy Outlaw. It looks fun.

I've also looked for a military strategy game and I found Wargamer: AirLand. It looks nice in utubes and trailers. Is it any good ?

GL HF
Wargame is quite good but figuring out LoF is a pain.

When not play ED im normaly on console games of...

H1Z1,
Warface,
Grip : Combat Racing,
No Mans sky...
Star trek online..
Rainbow six:: siege
Warframe...

Just picked up Anno 1800 and it's Season Pass for $52.00. The base game is on sale right now for 20 % off on the Ubisoft store, plus you can turn in additional 20% off promo code on the pass itself. Pretty excited about this one. Also, been playing a bit of No Man's Sky the last week or since the Beyond update and having a lot of low calorie fun with it. Other than that, tons of tabletop D&D with my kids.

Just picked up Anno 1800 and it's Season Pass for $52.00. The base game is on sale right now for 20 % off on the Ubisoft store, plus you can turn in additional 20% off promo code on the pass itself. Pretty excited about this one. Also, been playing a bit of No Man's Sky the last week or since the Beyond update and having a lot of low calorie fun with it. Other than that, tons of tabletop D&D with my kids.
Promo code? Not too interested in most stuff, but arctic expedition did sound not too bad.

Hopping in Vermintide2 every now and then but champion difficulty mostly bests me. Or the stupid pugs - whichever you want to put it. It's so much easier with friends.
Started new ONI colony on ice asteroid. Such bliss. No heat. The I planted tree and now I've been heating room for three days with no noticeable rise in temp...

I tried KSP, but for some reason I struggled with symmetry on the builds... or are there any mirroring tools?

In the editor, look at lower left corner of the screen and click two circles:

ug8g5fs8pv131.png

Top Bottom