RIDES.....

I visited Wildlands in the Netherlands last week.

Thave have the most incredible Dualing Vekoma family ride, Im not asking for a B&M Giga (Although looking at you Busche Gardens, Huge Coasters and Flats DO fit with animals)

But at least give us Family Flats, The Safari Truck Rides seen at Wildlands and Chessington In the UK and Family Coasters (Again Chessington , West Mids Safari Park, Wildlands etc)

I love how the game looks so far but feel it deff needs padding to appeal to all "Guests" and Players.

No thanks. People don't go to zoos for roller coasters. They go to zoos to watch the animals, and to be educated. Not to mention, theme park with animals always have stressed out animals, and they mostly focus on making the animals amusement for people, instead of attending to their needs specifically. This game is supposed to be like Zoo Tycoon and Wildlife park, not planet coaster with animals.

I disagree , One is called "Wildlands ZOO" so the owners disagree too.

The thing is though, that this game isn't planet coaster, and won't have roller coasters. Not to mention, zoos with roller coasters deal more with the needs of guests, than they do with the animals. Not to mention, the animals in the "zoos" like those, end up extremely stressed out. Sea world is an example of a "Zoo" with rides, and they don't really treat the animals all that well. The thing is, even then, if planet zoo had rides, it would make the game more demanding on people's pcs.

peeps and Aminals use more CPU power than a coaster though

and If they were in , you could make it your CHOICE to use them or not.

Most Zoos with Rides place animals AWAY from the noise of the rides, Sea World is a totaly diffrent ball ,hence not mentioning them

Most Zoos with Rides place animals AWAY from the noise of the rides, Sea World is a totaly diffrent ball ,hence not mentioning them

Yes they use more CPU power, but the animals combined with coasters and people would be a lot for a pc to run, especially for a huge park.

Dont build huge parks with coasters if you dont want coasters and dont have the rig to do it then ??

I want coasters, Animals and peeps and am happy to keep it to a medium park

I just really want to at'least see an Endangered Species Carousel.
516e47a4-3b43-4974-bf98-b26d817b6cde.JPG

Last edited:
It's a shame really when I can load up a game that's almost 20 years old and make a more accurate park like "Chessington World Of Adventures" along with its zoo and sealife, but I can't make an accurate re-creation in this day and age :/

I do however think that, Planco is this gens RCT1, and so it'll have to go through a few iterations before we get a merged version of both games.

Thave have the most incredible Dualing Vekoma family ride, Im not asking for a B&M Giga (Although looking at you Busche Gardens, Huge Coasters and Flats DO fit with animals)

But at least give us Family Flats, The Safari Truck Rides seen at Wildlands and Chessington In the UK and Family Coasters (Again Chessington , West Mids Safari Park, Wildlands etc)

I love how the game looks so far but feel it deff needs padding to appeal to all "Guests" and Players.

i feel honored for you mentioning west mid safari park, i live very close to it, i used to do scouts in the field right by it and you could hear lions, that was just a normal thing, west mid safari park is a big part of my life

It's a shame really when I can load up a game that's almost 20 years old and make a more accurate park like "Chessington World Of Adventures" along with its zoo and sealife, but I can't make an accurate re-creation in this day and age :/

I do however think that, Planco is this gens RCT1, and so it'll have to go through a few iterations before we get a merged version of both games.

The thing is, planet zoo will probably never merge with planet coaster, as the goal of the game isn't to open a zoo theme park, as thats unethical. One of my earlier posts here explains my reasoning's behind why it will never happen, and why its a bad idea.

bruh they made a whole game about coasters that is still getting updated, just play that

I feel carousels, or an gentle flume rides are the limit if we have rides in the game. Coasters are too noisy and animals can feel stressful.
Sure, some zoos consist some thrilling rides, or maybe the zoo is IN the big theme park. But those are just not my taste.
You're saying that if we don't want it, don't put the coasters. Reasonable, I appreciate it. Dunno devs would agree to you though...

The thing is, planet zoo will probably never merge with planet coaster, as the goal of the game isn't to open a zoo theme park, as thats unethical. One of my earlier posts here explains my reasoning's behind why it will never happen, and why its a bad idea.
Its not unethical, the animals are kept away from the kids and the noise, its no more unethical than any zoo, (im not talking sea world here )

Top Bottom