General / Off-Topic James Bond's Makeover

There will be the New Aston Martin in the movie.

While we are talking about 'my babies' Aston Martins; I am really angry with Ford. Back in the day, not so long ago, the Aston Martin grill was distinctive and the Fords, were just what they could fit on the front of their cars. Now because Ford, own a chunk of Aston Martin; all of their cars, now have the Aston Martin grills. Just wrong.

While we are talking about 'my babies' Aston Martins; I am really angry with Ford. Back in the day, not so long ago, the Aston Martin grill was distinctive and the Fords, were just what they could fit on the front of their cars. Now because Ford, own a chunk of Aston Martin; all of their cars, now have the Aston Martin grills. Just wrong.
Yes! The bleeping fiestas first!
I pointed this sly piece of marketing out, but no one believed me!:mad:

3 different Aston Martins in the next film

GregWcolourversion_Gallery-1000x689.jpg

Screenplay evidently has a touch of the Spanish Inquisitions about it:

"I have one favourite model of Aston Martin, the DB5 and the Valh ... I have two favourite models of the Aston Martin, the DB5, the Valhalla and the V8 ... I have three ..."

Yes! The bleeping fiestas first!
I pointed this sly piece of marketing out, but no one believed me!:mad:

It's kind of surprising that nobody at Aston Martin, or Ford for that matter, considered that it might cheapen the AM brand to stick their iconic grille on a bunch of shopping trolleys and repmobiles.

Wonder if VW have any plans to bolt the Spirit of Ecstasy to the front of a Golf?

3 different Aston Martins in the next film

GregWcolourversion_Gallery-1000x689.jpg

Screenplay evidently has a touch of the Spanish Inquisitions about it:

"I have one favourite model of Aston Martin, the DB5 and the Valh ... I have two favourite models of the Aston Martin, the DB5, the Valhalla and the V8 ... I have three ..."
My name is David Brown: I have just found the place, I want to die.

007 is a code name allocation. So infact each actor represented a different actual person. It clearer in the recent books.

Top Bottom