The Star Citizen Thread V10

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Scam you say?

Just hunt other commanders.
Well...after I found the damned cockpit...or is it bridge? On the 890 Yuppie yacht...this was after 3 attempts since it took me so long to find a working elevator to get into it... then wandering aimlessly around inside trying to find the bridge, the ship was stored twice before I actually got it off the planet. I eventually found one of my mates who knew his way around one and showed me the way...personally... I think it needs idiot signs all over it. I landed a Cutlass in the hangar area as a test a bit later on, which was nice, a bit like strapping my Harley onto the back of a motorhome I suppose...

It's very white and full of glass bits...like a municipal toilet facility and very much in the same vein as the 600i explorer... which I had before I melted it...and loathed for the irritating dental whiteness of it just as much. The 890J is certainly of no use to me since there's absolutely no function for it...it does have 3200 SCU of cargo space..but I can't land it anywhere except Lagville Lorville or the Hotel California of Area 18 making it a zero option for the cargo shuffling.

It's very pretty (if you're a dentist)... but also pretty functionless...which also goes for the equally pointless $675 jpeg of a beer-can-thrower Ci¬G are now trying to sell, war bond as well so new money only...no CCU'ing something else up to this one. Perhaps someday they'll actually get around to working on something to do with the rest of the broken and useless ships they've sold, put into the project as flyable but half finished and totally ignoring any actual gameplay to go with them :rolleyes:

5uWr0ab.png

s6ZfVns.png

XuraVNg.png

Ac8aftQ.png

2HDaR9P.png

du8o68w.png

qa0d3lv.png

But they explode so nicely!
Did you find the battle bridge?
Doesn't work yet (ofc) but it has a frikkin battle bridge. :ROFLMAO:

I don't gently caressing care how deluded people like you who still support this scam think about my response to that post, I have more respect for things like Daikatana, Sim City 2013, Peter Molyneux, Sean Murray, Electronic Arts, Activision, Bethesda, Ubisoft, Rockstar, Konami, and literally all those other gaming companies and entities that have been perceived as greedy evil bad guys by the whole gaming community, all of them combined, and let me just add some more, those greedy small-medium indie developers that were sold out to Epic Store and betrayed their fanbase/KS backers/supporters, Epic games themselves, and all other ole developers and publishers that you can possibly know or heard about, you name it.

all of them combined are better than CIG and the likes of you.

oh wait, let's throw Intel, Nvidia, Google, Facebook, and all other greedy evil tech companies in the mix as well, combine all of them and they are all still better than star citizen period.

is my mouth foaming and am I having a seizure typing this post? I do not gently caressing care. Fact still remain the same, 8 years, 300 millions dollars, questionable unethical practices married with accompanying innumerable continual annual promises to bait people with more sales, and yet zero game delivered with practically huge majority of the promises remain unfulfilled all while the top people responsible for the scam practically have been personally enriched year by year.

How about remaining polite because its the right thing to do?

We are just discussing a game here with other denzins of the forum. We can have differing points of view without getting personal.

If that isnt enough for you, maybe renember that forum rules frown upon personal attacks.

When i venture onto the SC sub i frequently face personal attacks and abuse, but i try my hardest to remain civil, firstly because getting personal doesnt solve anything and secondly because anyone looking in from outside and reading will see the skeptik being polite while the backer behaves badly and question whether they actually want to pay attention to what the backers say at all.

I get called a troll a lot on the SC sub, and in a way, being polite in the face of hostility works better than any amount of trolling. Why go to the effort of making backers look bad wgen they are happy to make themselves look bad?

How about remaining polite because its the right thing to do?

We are just discussing a game here with other denzins of the forum. We can have differing points of view without getting personal.

If that isnt enough for you, maybe renember that forum rules frown upon personal attacks.

When i venture onto the SC sub i frequently face personal attacks and abuse, but i try my hardest to remain civil, firstly because getting personal doesnt solve anything and secondly because anyone looking in from outside and reading will see the skeptik being polite while the backer behaves badly and question whether they actually want to pay attention to what the backers say at all.

I get called a troll a lot on the SC sub, and in a way, being polite in the face of hostility works better than any amount of trolling. Why go to the effort of making backers look bad wgen they are happy to make themselves look bad?
sure, keep being polite to criminals, see where does that get you? don't be hypocrite.

I never get involved in this discussion so forgive my intrusion, I am a backer of SC who's long since given up on any hope of the game we were promised.

There are some great posters in this thread and I've been following it for years. For me Mole gives the best insight of all, he plays the game and gives real unbiased opinion for those of us who are still - unfathomably - interested.

Digging him out as a fanboi seems entirely unfair and I feel strangely protective all of a sudden. Keep on keeping on Mole, your contributions are vital.

He used to drive tanks you know?

You don't do that from behind a keyboard, or at least not yet.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom