PvP advice

Next time don't interdict totally innocent Corvette pilots you griefer 😜

Do you have enhanced drives on your iEagle Max?
It seemed a bit on the slow side to be fair (not that I complain :LOL:)

Well, I never believed, someone can interdict a Vette with this little Eagle. Know it better now!

I flew the Eagle the first time yesterday. Actually wanted to hunt some pirates in the system with this little ship and rather simple weaponry. (Ok. it has one Railgun inside). No, it has normal Drives, they are G3 overcharged (not dragged yet, because of missing materials ;-)).

But I see....speed is important.

I did not think of even using my weapons a single time. Had to much to do with getting to know the situation, as I am not very experienced in PVP. Even tried to switch of most of the modules the last time we met, for trying to have a low energy signature. (No shields then)...

this worked! You - then . ignored me ;-) Thanks

I can beat you in 3 moves.

Ooh, that's fightin talk right there!

What's the three moves? Just tell me, no one else is looking. Only his Vulture is deeply annoying!

Like I said I think for normal mortals the Vulture is the smallest that can be really effective, anything smaller really struggles to get through shields, unless the pilot is genuinely excellent

Well, I never believed, someone can interdict a Vette with this little Eagle. Know it better now!

I flew the Eagle the first time yesterday. Actually wanted to hunt some pirates in the system with this little ship and rather simple weaponry. (Ok. it has one Railgun inside). No, it has normal Drives, they are G3 overcharged (not dragged yet, because of missing materials ;-)).

But I see....speed is important.

I did not think of even using my weapons a single time. Had to much to do with getting to know the situation, as I am not very experienced in PVP. Even tried to switch of most of the modules the last time we met, for trying to have a low energy signature. (No shields then)...

this worked! You - then . ignored me ;-) Thanks

All things considered I think you did the smart thing! Checking out what we could do, what we were flying, and what our loadouts were can only help you in the next encounter (if there is one!).

But in all seriousness if you're down for some friendly practice in Carcosa come on by. I just worked up a Viper Mark IV for fun yesterday and would love to try it out. :)

The iEagle can be a riot if you play it right... Personal loadout is a grombomb with extra time on the reset, and 2 overcharged enforcer cannon.
To be honest, you aren't really going to be solo killing anything even medium or bigger, but I have made a couple vettes wake out just from the sheer annoyance of having their brains vibrated out of their flight helmets and the consant whining about their FSD being disabled.
Named my little iEagle 'Shock n Awww'.

The iEagle can be a riot if you play it right... Personal loadout is a grombomb with extra time on the reset, and 2 overcharged enforcer cannon.
To be honest, you aren't really going to be solo killing anything even medium or bigger, but I have made a couple vettes wake out just from the sheer annoyance of having their brains vibrated out of their flight helmets and the consant whining about their FSD being disabled.
Named my little iEagle 'Shock n Awww'.
Hmmmm, enforcer cannons... 🤔

can't find enforcer cannons here at Colonia.I upgraded my iEagle today with enhanced thrusters G5DD, PA and longrange pulses (not fully but...). It is a new way to fight. No problem to get away and inside, but you make not much damage to the enemy...

it is fun though...

The bedroom is for two things.

Sleep and ganking.
Ahh the good ol days when I met my wife the first time... grabbed my club off its pegs on my cave wall, took a stroll across the valley... had to avoid a herd of mammoth and fight off a sabre cat to get to her cave... then I walked into her 'bedroom', ganked her upside the skull (twice, it was thick), and towed her home by her hair. Ahh, the good ol days of bedroom ganking for a spouse, how I miss them.

Top Bottom