Dinosaurs Dinosaur Wishlist Mega Thread

hey here is my list of prehistoric mammals the mammals are small so just like compys they should have a micro exhibit

adelobasileus from late Triassic in tecovas formation in Texas in 1990

bocaconodon found in 2008
delsatia found in 1997
tricuspes from Triassic in Europe in 1933
haddrocoium from early Jurassic in lufeng basin in what is now Yunnan province in south-western china in 2001
fruitafossor from late Jurassic in north america in 2005
dinnetherium found in 1983
sinoconodon early Jurassic in china in 1961

bridetherium from early Jurassic in southern wales and united kingdom in 2011
hallautherium found in1980

hey here is my list of prehistoric mammals the mammals are small so just like compys they should have a micro exhibit

adelobasileus from late Triassic in tecovas formation in Texas in 1990

View attachment 141060

bocaconodon found in 2008
delsatia found in 1997
tricuspes from Triassic in Europe in 1933
haddrocoium from early Jurassic in lufeng basin in what is now Yunnan province in south-western china in 2001
fruitafossor from late Jurassic in north america in 2005
dinnetherium found in 1983
sinoconodon early Jurassic in china in 1961

View attachment 141061

bridetherium from early Jurassic in southern wales and united kingdom in 2011
hallautherium found in1980
Maybe they could be compy food.

Since we got Nasutoceratops from Battle at Big Rock added into the game, there are some few dinosaurs that needed to be in Jurassic World Evolution. There are some dinosaurs that I would love to see to be in either the new DLC or updates.

Mega Dual Attack (currently out):

Armaragasaurus

Herbivore Dinosaur Pack DLC:

Pachyrhinosaurus
Dryosaurus
Therizinosaurus

Primal Attack (comes out in 2020):

Tarbosaurus

Lockwood Manor Dinosaurs:

Concavenator
Mononykus

If these dinosaurs can make it to Jurassic World Evolution DLC or update, I will be happy! Please put these dinosaurs into the game.

I dont have a list yet but one hybrid comes to mind i would love to see a Pararaptor in the game i love making diffrent parks but the game doesnt have enough hybrids to make a hybrid research facility

hey i got a list of prehistoric birds and one hybrid suggestion

pachyceratops hybrid between pachycephalosaurus and nasutoceratop

anchiornis from late Jurassic in tiaojishan formation of liaoning in china in 2009

auronis from Jurassic in china in 2013

balaur bondoc from late cretaceous in Romania 2010

jixiangornis from late cretaceous in yixian formation in china in 2002

xiaotingia from late Jurassic in liaoning in china in 2011

please and thank you

Here's my top 10 dinosaurs I wish to be added:

1. Alioramus
2. Pachyrhinosaurus
3. Zupaysaurus
4. Tenontosaurus
5. Argentinasaurus
6. Irritator
7. Albertaceratops
8. Deinocherius
9. Rugops
10. Therizinosaurus

Last edited:
hey i got a list of prehistoric birds and one hybrid suggestion

pachyceratops hybrid between pachycephalosaurus and nasutoceratop

View attachment 141684

anchiornis from late Jurassic in tiaojishan formation of liaoning in china in 2009

View attachment 141685

auronis from Jurassic in china in 2013

View attachment 141686

balaur bondoc from late cretaceous in Romania 2010

View attachment 141687

jixiangornis from late cretaceous in yixian formation in china in 2002

View attachment 141688

xiaotingia from late Jurassic in liaoning in china in 2011

View attachment 141690

please and thank you
Why do you keep requesting non-dinos?

is it so post to be dinosaurs only? because i was doing every other creatures then do dinosaurs again and yes i did one dinosaur suggestion so please don,t be rude please
and sorry if i being too defensive on this.

Last edited:
Here's my top 10 dinosaurs I wish to be added:

1. Alioramus
2. Pachyrhinosaurus
3. Zupaysaurus
4. Tenontosaurus
5. Argentinasaurus
6. Irritator
7. Albertaceratops
8. Deinocherius
9. Gorgosaurus
10. Therizinosaurus
Gorgosaurus pretty much is already in the game. The Albertosaurus is very closely related, lived in many of the same areas and looks almost identical. In fact, it looks like the Albertosaurus we have in game was already modeled on the Gorgosaurus libratus rather than the Albertosaurus sarcophagus. While I love Gorgosaurus as a dinosaur, it would be a useless addition as it would be an identical dinosaur or the same size, age and area.

Why do you keep requesting non-dinos?
While I don't think there's much chance for the devs adding non-dinosaurs. I would personally still like to see some. Non-dinosaurs like prehistoric crocs, pterosaurs and marine reptiles would be nice additions even if there's a small chance they'd be added. Personally I'm hoping for some crocs like Sarcosuchus and Deinosuchus as those are probably easier to implement.
Those would make for some nice variation in he exhibits.

My Wishlist :

Carnivore :

Deinosuchus
Sarcosuchus
Compsognathus
Coelophysis
Yangchuanosaurus
Tarbosaurus
Mapusaurus
Oviraptor
Ornitholestes
Dromaeosaurus

Herbivore :

Therizinosaurus
Plateosaurus
Argentinosaurus
Seismosaurus
Leaellynasaurus
Dryosaurus
Lambeosaurus
Lexovisaurus
Wuerhosaurus
Tuojiangosaurus
Protoceratops

is it so post to be dinosaurs only? because i was doing every other creatures then do dinosaurs again and yes i did one dinosaur suggestion so please don,t be rude please
and sorry if i being too defensive on this.
Yes, JWE mainly focuses on dinos atm, coz let's just say the game isn't built for things like aquatic and aerial reptiles.

Plus, your animal wishlist mainly consists of obscure and recently discovered creatures that no one other than the scientific community is aware.

I'm not being rude, I'm just stating facts. It stings, yes, but it's better than I say, "Nice idea, I hope FD would implement this in the near future." I'd be lying to you and creating false hope for others.

Personally, I enjoy every species added, unlike some people in Steam who complains the Nasuto a reskined Triceratops. Ya can't blame the devs, y'know. These animals are in the same family, so they are bound to share some animations. It's like calling a jaguar a leopard with extra spots, or a porpoise a stubby nosed dolphin, or a caiman an undersized crocodile.

Gorgosaurus pretty much is already in the game. The Albertosaurus is very closely related, lived in many of the same areas and looks almost identical. In fact, it looks like the Albertosaurus we have in game was already modeled on the Gorgosaurus libratus rather than the Albertosaurus sarcophagus. While I love Gorgosaurus as a dinosaur, it would be a useless addition as it would be an identical dinosaur or the same size, age and area.

While I don't think there's much chance for the devs adding non-dinosaurs. I would personally still like to see some. Non-dinosaurs like prehistoric crocs, pterosaurs and marine reptiles would be nice additions even if there's a small chance they'd be added. Personally I'm hoping for some crocs like Sarcosuchus and Deinosuchus as those are probably easier to implement.
Those would make for some nice variation in he exhibits.
After I posted this, I was thinking about changing Gorgosaurus to Rugops, considering how Rugops is part of the I-Rex.

After I posted this, I was thinking about changing Gorgosaurus to Rugops, considering how Rugops is part of the I-Rex.
While it wouldn't be my first pick that's certainly a dinosaur that would add something extra. We only have 2 Abelisaurids at the moment, and one is locked behind DLC. Carnotaurus and Majungasaurus. Having an extra Abelisaurid would be nice indeed. We also really need more dinosaurs that aren't from North America where we have plenty. Europe and Asia don't have a lot, but especially South America, Africa and Oceania are really lacking in in game dinosaurs.

Oviraptor (and how it could work)

Oviraptor is a dinosaur I sometimes see being requested at certain points.

I don’t know if oviraptor is something in the making already, since there are three DLCs along the way already, which can be anything, but here’s my idea anyway.

Oviraptor can be something entirely different from the dinosaurs in-game in regards to diet. Where there are herbivores and carnivores, the oviraptor can be the starting point of an “omnivorous” diet type dinosaur.

A “small omnivore”.

This dinosaur can feed from both plant and meat dispensers. Which means it could also eat from the paleobotany feeders from Claire’s Sanctuary with three selected plants that are good for the new category oviraptor would be in: “oviraptorodae”.

For its carnivory side, it will even hunt small prey items such as goats and small herbivores. Oviraptor with this conceptual idea could coexist with large carnivores as well as armored, medium, and giant herbivores. So, if there are any small herbivores around, they will be in trouble if they encounter a hungry oviraptor. Ornithomimids will get instantly killed by a “Hunting” oviraptor, while pachycephalosaurs would face a death match against a “Fighting” back oviraptor.

This conceptual idea for the oviraptor is inspired by Pixelated Sparkster’s conceptual idea for Gigantoraptor in this thread of their’s.

Europasaurus and Magyarosaurus

Dwarf sauropods from ancient Jurassic and Cretaceous islands respectively. I see either of these possible dinosaurs giving a challenge improvement for the paleobotany system in-game

First things first, is the classification for these two dinosaurs. Currently, all sauropods in-game are classified as “Giant Herbivores”. But, because both europasaurus and magyarosaurus are small, they would have to fit in a different class. My best suggestion for them is to be classified as “Small Herbivores” just like the ornithomimids and pachycehalosaurs.

Technical problem may cause this to be a problem for a “Sauropoda” type dinosaur to be in different category that isn’t “Giant Herbivore”. But, if ways are found eventually, this can make these dinosaur inclusion more probable.

Now for the biggest aspect for these dinosaurs: the paleobotany system.

Sauropoda dinosaurs will benefit from these three plants:
Tree ferns, Ginkgo, and Conifers.

However, tree ferns are only good for sauropods, nothing else. Since all current in-game sauropods can only feed from tall feeders, and nothing else can, this makes the tree ferns pointless to add to ground herbivore feeders, as well as making what’s bad or neutral to add to tall paleo feeders pointless to.

But, with the inclusion of smaller sauropods like the europasaurus and/or magyasaurus, they would be the only sauropods in-game to feed from ground feeders instead of tall feeders because of their model sizes and different size category they would be placed in.

This will provide a new challenge for your paleo feeder plannings if you want to include either of these two dinosaurs along with other non-sauropod herbivores.

If you plan to have either of these two small sauropods along with some iguanodonts and hadrosaurs in the same enclosure with one ground paleo feeder with tree ferns, ginkgo and conifers, this can work well because:
Conifers are good for all three types, ginkgo are good for hadros and sauros while neutral to iguanos, and tree ferns are good for sauropods while neutral to both medium herbivore types. All those three foods, for example, are negative to both ankylosaurs and pachycephalosaurs. So if you want to have either of those other two dino types in an enclosure along with small sauropods and you want to place paleo feeders with them together, you may want to plan your paleobotany usage a bit more carefully.

I don’t know if either of these two sauropods are in the making since there are three DLCs coming down the line right now, and they all could have anything in regards to dino species, but I’m putting this out for anyone in or out of the dev team to check it out anyway.

Last edited:
While it wouldn't be my first pick that's certainly a dinosaur that would add something extra. We only have 2 Abelisaurids at the moment, and one is locked behind DLC. Carnotaurus and Majungasaurus. Having an extra Abelisaurid would be nice indeed. We also really need more dinosaurs that aren't from North America where we have plenty. Europe and Asia don't have a lot, but especially South America, Africa and Oceania are really lacking in in game dinosaurs.
Rajasaurus would be pretty nice for digsite variety and is already present in JWorld stuff, but it is fairly similar to Majungasaurus. I guess they could make it stand out by how robust it is, and definitely taller than Majunga.

I feel like Rugops is the most likely of the bunch though since it fits in a unique size bracket at about 4 or so meters and it’s an Indominus genome. It could top the size range of the small carnivores and maybe have unique animations.

100% agree about spreading out from NA. All the big names have been covered from here really. Still hoping for that Antarctic Hansen digsite for Cryolophosaurus lol

Dwarf sauropods from ancient Jurassic and Cretaceous islands respectively. I see either of these possible dinosaurs giving a challenge improvement for the paleobotany system in-game

First things first, is the classification for these two dinosaurs. Currently, all sauropods in-game are classified as “Giant Herbivores”. But, because both europasaurus and magyarosaurus are small, they would have to fit in a different class. My best suggestion for them is to be classified as “Small Herbivores” just like the ornithomimids and pachycehalosaurs.

Technical problem may cause this to be a problem for a “Sauropoda” type dinosaur to be in different category that isn’t “Giant Herbivore”. But, if ways are found eventually, this can make these dinosaur inclusion more probable.

However, tree ferns are only good for sauropods, nothing else. Since all current in-game sauropods can only feed from tall feeders, and nothing else can, this makes the tree ferns pointless to add to ground herbivore feeders, as well as making what’s bad or neutral to add to tall paleo feeders pointless to.

But, with the inclusion of smaller sauropods like the europasaurus and/or magyasaurus, they would be the only sauropods in-game to feed from ground feeders instead of tall feeders because of their model sizes and different size category they would be placed in.

This will provide a new challenge for your paleo feeder plannings if you want to include either of these two dinosaurs along with other non-sauropod herbivores.

If you plan to have either of these two small sauropods along with some iguanodonts and hadrosaurs in the same enclosure with one ground paleo feeder with tree ferns, ginkgo and conifers, this can work well because:
Conifers are good for all three types, ginkgo are good for hadros and sauros while neutral to iguanos, and tree ferns are good for sauropods while neutral to both medium herbivore types. All those three foods, for example, are negative to both ankylosaurs and pachycephalosaurs. So if you want to have either of those other two dino types in an enclosure along with small sauropods and you want to place paleo feeders with them together, you may want to plan your paleobotany usage a bit more carefully.

I don’t know if either of these two sauropods are in the making since there are three DLCs coming down the line right now, and they all could have anything in regards to dino species, but I’m putting this out for anyone in or out of the dev team to check it out anyway.
That's actually a really good argument.

I agree on this entirely. I also would love if small sauropods like the Brachytrachelopan gets in as their small necks would break the stereotype of long necked giant sauropods.

Top Bottom