Declaration of War against Ronin of Amarak

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

It's BGS war is seems (they want them to leave a system)... meh.

BGS wars are played in solo and pg so are not going to be good surely.

Is that all? the RoA minor faction only controls a single planetary port in a single system where they have a whopping 5% influence, and it's their home system so they can't retreat from it. They're not even present in LHS 3006.

edit: well, either instancing doesn't like me, or there's nobody there right now :v

Last edited:
It isn't about the BGS. It has to do with a virtual, international, although mostly German Pub, called the Engineer's Bar which was started by both lawful and unlawful German speaking Commanders as a Neutral place to discuss all things Elite. Well, after a while The Engineers Bar lost its neutrality in membership and leadership. Importantly, minority voices were dismissed and dishonored...

The home of The Engineers Bar is LHS 3006 and thus that system was also deemed neutral. Well, the declarers of war are protesting LHS 3006 being a neutral zone and thus safe haven for the gankers who are now in control of The Engineers Bar, which is in actual practice biased towards the unlawful playstyle and absolutely anything but neutral. Negotiations to allow less censorship of lawful voices in The Bar failed.

There's other history as well but it's late and thinking about this makes my head spin. I do know that there were several attempts at peaceful and constructive negotiation, but they either failed or any agreements were short-lived.

o7

As Slange stated impressively above -with mich better words than me, being a non-native-speaker: „This has nothing to do with BGS“

This is a war against the not honorable and bad practice to misuse a neutral place as a save haven.

Before anyone might get this wrong: we love, respect and support PvP Hubs, their training and events and every neutral meeting places for the community

As Slange stated impressively above -with mich better words than me, being a non-native-speaker: „This has nothing to do with BGS“

This is a war against the not honorable and bad practice to misuse a neutral place as a save haven.

Before anyone might get this wrong: we love, respect and support PvP Hubs, their training and events and every neutral meeting places for the community
Care to elaborate on that "neutral" part a bit?

What do you mean? Need more explanation in order to give you a proper answer. 😊
Yeah, as an afterthought my question was a bit short.

I've never been much into PvP hubs (discounting Carcosa as our personal anarchy one).
How is it misused as "a neutral" place?
What is your definition of a neutral place? No PvP happening? Only arranged PvP?
Is neutrality in any form enforced?

I'm genuinely curious what makes the system a neutral place and what is your definition on it - and how is that misused.
An example would be cool of what RoA did to warrant a war declaration. Are they ganking there or what?

But again, I'm just a curious bystander 22k LY away and by no means understand my questions as taking sides please.

@Bigmaec

The Last time has proven that the „Weltraumkneipe“ (Space Pub) in LHS 3006, which was used as a ‚neutral meeting-place for PvP Players of all kind, has lost it’s neutrality This „Virtual Pub“ in LHS 3006 is driven by RoA and used as „their platform“ to influence , to do ‚show of force‘ and for sure to recruit ‚new gankers‘ which will take Tinnvano Ronin or Jerry Cotton and all the trouble and the terror they produce as an bad example.

Neutrality means that you have room for all kind of opinions, for discussions and everybody will have a voice, which will not be censored. In this pub it seems to be only the ganker-rules valid at the moment. We declare LHS 3006 to a restricted area.

RoA Griefers and their supporters abused LHS 3006 multiple times in the last weeks as escape system when they were hunted by security agents and claimed everywhere in the community we are disrupting a neutral system.
the day before yesterday even a RoA guy suggested they will not abuse LHS 3006 as a free heaven (escape system) after they grief and gank in the WYRD sector.
the suggestions was terminated by the leaders of engineers bar and roa leadership which was the trigger for the war.

FOR A SAFE OPEN FOR EVERYONE o7

Last edited:
There are probably many events going on in our Elite Dangerous Universe of which we English speakers are unaware due to the internationality/language differences of our Elite Dangerous Community. It would be wonderful if the UK forum could somehow get briefed on Elite goings on outside the English speaking circle.

I am lucky enough to be privy to some of the German, French and Spanish goings on as a SPEAR enforcer. I will make a more concerted effort to apprise the English speaking circle of events they may not be cognizant to. Ideally, it would also be great to hear from other communities as well, i.e. Russian, Chinese, Polish, Czech, Oceania, etc. After all, I assume the digital translating abilities in 3305 will be vastly more accurate and more easily accessible than in 2019.

o7

There are probably many events going on in our Elite Dangerous Universe of which we English speakers are unaware due to the internationality/language differences of our Elite Dangerous Community. It would be wonderful if the UK forum could somehow get briefed on Elite goings on outside the English speaking circle.
It would be nice to have the jibberish they spout in the UK translated to English.
Many of us are red-blooded Americans and we don't got the foggiest idea what ya'll are yammering about quite nearly ever.

To be fair, the other communities in Elite tend to be smaller than the (natively) English-speaking ones. With fewer players, less things tend to happen, and less interesting things too. By "interesting", I mostly mean events that impact others outside of the community as well.
There's also that, this being ED, there are many events going on in our Elite Dangerous Universe of which we players are unaware of. Big bubble, no centralised news source(s).

It would be nice to have the jibberish they spout in the UK translated to English.
Many of us are red-blooded Americans and we don't got the foggiest idea what ya'll are yammering about quite nearly ever.
Heh, sure you don't ;) Funnily enough, English comes from a country called England, on a different continent. Those in the USA (I assume you refer to the country, and not the continent) speak a dialect called (Northern) American English.

Miscommunication has caused many a war.

Absolutely. The problem is, is not only must the information be clear and understandable, but also ideally impervious to misinterpretation. People read and believe what they want to read and believe. Unfortunately, some will also deliberately misinterpret what one says in order to put one in the worst light. Indeed, it is an art form to write missives that not only give all the essential information but also are resistant to being misconstrued. People who give the benefit of the doubt are to be treasured!

But then, Wargfoot probably knew the above already and was just pulling our collective legs.....

:)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom