Dinosaurs Dinosaur Wishlist Mega Thread

Likewise for the the Ceratopsians, unless you want to argue for a Microceratus-like animal that can climb the pole.
On second thought it might be interesting to have a more fragmentary/dubious Ceratopsian, such as Notoceratops or Serendipaceratops, for the purpose of putting opposable digits on the hands and feet, being more adapted for climbing, like those of a Koala, Possum, Chameleon or Monkey. Realistically Serendipaceratops might not be the prime choice due to it's ulna not being very curved forward, though some ancient climbers do have fairly straight ulnas by the looks anyway.

Last edited:
On second thought it might be interesting to have a more fragmentary/dubious Ceratopsian, such as Notoceratops or Serendipaceratops, for the purpose of putting opposable digits on the hands and feet, being more adapted for climbing, like those of a Koala, Possum, Chameleon or Monkey. Realistically Serendipaceratops might not be the prime choice due to it's ulna not being very curved forward, though some ancient climbers do have fairly straight ulnas by the looks anyway.
If we do get Microceratus, not do I suggest it eating from the tall feeder, but also using it and the scenery trees to hide from predators. Imagine the look on Rex or Raptor’s face to have his lunch outta reach.

If we do get Microceratus, not do I suggest it eating from the tall feeder, but also using it and the scenery trees to hide from predators. Imagine the look on Rex or Raptor’s face to have his lunch outta reach.
Naturally, and if it's not possible to use the trees currently in the game, then a custom toy tree could be appropriate.

Naturally, and if it's not possible to use the trees currently in the game, then a custom toy tree could be appropriate.
Toys? I highly doubt we’ll get those since they’re being put to much better use in Planet Zoo, but if they do appear in Evolution, they better be “industrial” strength if you catch my drift. Since this thread is only about new species additions, I recommend you don’t reply to me. Conversation over.

The only family missing in jwe is Titanosaurs, so I would like Argentinosaurus, Patagotitan and Titanosaurus. Patagotitan is biggest, Argntinosaurus is second and Titanosaurus is third.

OK i think some of you might like this if please be understanding
so here is a list of prehistoric jawless fish they are probably small so you can put them in a small aquarium building
it just suggestion so bare with me

alainapis from the upper Silurian in northwest territories of Canada in 1985

allocryptaspis sorry if it not that known but i could not anything about it just the name on world wikipedia

amaltheolepis this one does not have a page too so bare with me

amphiaspis from the Devonian in Siberia in 1936

anatolepsis sorry no page ether

angaraspis sorry still no page

angaralepis sorry again no page

anglaspis from late Silurian to early Devonian in Spitsbergen island, wales, England, Svalbard,and Norway

so please send a like if you like this idea if not please don't hate me i rather you undersand than send hateful comments please and thank you

OK i think some of you might like this if please be understanding
so here is a list of prehistoric jawless fish they are probably small so you can put them in a small aquarium building
it just suggestion so bare with me

alainapis from the upper Silurian in northwest territories of Canada in 1985

allocryptaspis sorry if it not that known but i could not anything about it just the name on world wikipedia

amaltheolepis this one does not have a page too so bare with me

amphiaspis from the Devonian in Siberia in 1936
View attachment 142757

anatolepsis sorry no page ether

angaraspis sorry still no page

angaralepis sorry again no page

anglaspis from late Silurian to early Devonian in Spitsbergen island, wales, England, Svalbard,and Norway
View attachment 142758

so please send a like if you like this idea if not please don't hate me i rather you undersand than send hateful comments please and thank you
Jut curious, why those species? I'm not trying to be judgemental, I just wonder.

I will a new big Stegosaurideae, the Wuerhosaurus wheres nice

and a another nice Dinosaur wheres the Monoclonius, a small Ceratopsia

Wuerhoaurus

Monoclonius

Last edited:
Idea for a Jurassic Dinosaur Pack
  • Camptosaurus
  • Sinraptor
  • Cryolophosaurus

Idea for a Triassic Dinosaur Pack
  • Coelophysis
  • Mussaurus