Ships So now that I finally have access to purchasing those sweet prismatic shield generators . . .

How cool are they? I can probably find where to purchase them on inara.cz? Can they also be engineered like any other module?

Just really excited for em.

and think about doing smaller versions of them in some ships to save weight and get more shield strength
This is how I often use them, to provide decent shielding on my non-combat ships while leaving the larger slots open for cargo and stuff.

Thank you all for the replies. I just picked up a 4A Prismatic at the megaship in Shana Bei for my Python. Its optimal hull mass is a bit under the Python's but it's what I could afford. Heading back to Empress Duval-controlled space to get that credit balance looking good again so I can outfit the rest of my fleet with Prismatics.

This is how I often use them, to provide decent shielding on my non-combat ships while leaving the larger slots open for cargo and stuff.
I got a 2A for my Imperial Courier, a 3A for my Keelback, and 4As for my Vulture and Python. Been bounty hunting in the Vulture since and notice the improvement already. Now to grind to engineer them all, I guess.

I got a 2A for my Imperial Courier, a 3A for my Keelback, and 4As for my Vulture and Python. Been bounty hunting in the Vulture since and notice the improvement already. Now to grind to engineer them all, I guess.
Although whilst in a high rez I got a little cocky with the Vulture and took on a 'Conda without any security support ships around. Stayed in that fight too long. Did not survive.☢

Top Bottom