PvP I've been corrupted *sigh*

Nope, planetary sounds even worse but I guess I'll have to try sooner or later... Is heat a problem with all the thruster firing? Or do you do it FAoff?

Fa on/off wont make a massive difference to heat generated though the gravitational pull will have a massive impact on how hot your ship is, the harder it's fought the more heat you will generate. However if you were to stop firing thrusters and let the ship drift (Provided you arent too close to the deck) you will cool down fairly rapily. Not sure on any concrete mathematics but smooth flight is paramount on anything above 1G.

Clearly kittens were the wrong choice.
I need to think about what would impact this crowd.

I know... I'm going to gank one noob in Deciat for every post....
No wait. Leave the innocent new players alone. Just get more kittens?

Do you have any details of how those little sacrifices were made? Just the gory stuff; like did they have time to squeal etc..

Falter

Banned
Nope, planetary sounds even worse but I guess I'll have to try sooner or later... Is heat a problem with all the thruster firing? Or do you do it FAoff?
Heat can be an issue on higher gravity worlds, yes.
A good example I think..if you've ever visited Lei Cheung, his like (I can't recall the exact G's off the top of my head, but I think it's 1+) usually can make builds a bit hot boosting around near the planet's surface.

Lower G worlds, like say: Dav's Hope's planet for instance, nah - you're not going to be bothered by heat.
The harder aspect is more compensating for the natural fall of your ship in Faoff and the way your lead can become artificially inflated. Basically, fighting on planets is a good way to practice aiming and learning to blind fire aim plasma weaponry, as it requires a lot more discipline and knowledge to do well.
I've got a few planetary vids sitting in my list of things to Edit, and they're hella' fun. Think of it as just another challenge, essentially. I'd personally recommend trying it if you've never done so.

I don't approve of the indescriminate slaughter of innocent and helpless kittens. What would happen to the Internet if the cats went away?

Massacring noobs... meh, go get 'em

Falter

Banned
No wait. Leave the innocent new players alone. Just get more kittens?

Do you have any details of how those little sacrifices were made? Just the gory stuff; like did they have time to squeal etc..

The killing of cats! There is no worse detestable act!
Killing n00bs doe......hmmmm. What doesn't kill them in 15 seconds, will make them stronger.
I support this action.

unknown.png

unknown.png

Two videos for the Dropship enthusiasts...

My bi-weave full-Plasma FDS versus CMDR Tequila_Tibbs meta FdL outside Robardin Rock in Carcosa.
This time with a bit more pip management @Ian Skippy ;)
It helps if you remember to repair your MRP...

To explain the last sentences, I shot out his sensors by chance, he didn't realize on first glance...

This one was a draw, as I suspected and Tequila confirmed, he also died in the ram

GG CMDR it was a pleasure again (y)

Great fights, although first time did he run into you? Never good in an FDL. On the plus side at least he didn't have those bloody scramble spectrum lasers, they annoy the hell out of me 😀

I made more than cr300 million in Void opals over the last couple of days so I'm feeling flush to come back fightin'

Falter

Banned
Two videos for the Dropship enthusiasts...

My bi-weave full-Plasma FDS versus CMDR Tequila_Tibbs meta FdL outside Robardin Rock in Carcosa.
This time with a bit more pip management @Ian Skippy ;)
It helps if you remember to repair your MRP...

To explain the last sentences, I shot out his sensors by chance, he didn't realize on first glance...

This one was a draw, as I suspected and Tequila confirmed, he also died in the ram

GG CMDR it was a pleasure again (y)
Nice vids!
Good to see Fer-de-lancegarbage ships getting horribly wrecked as the bad ships for FDL fanbois they are!
Thoroughly enjoyed!

Top Bottom