Another Fleet Carriers Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 110222
  • Start date

Deleted member 110222

D
Memes! Yay!

But seriously, do you think this is a proper takeaway on the "One carrier per instance" thing?

Carriers will not be present in supercruise bar nav-signals.

Carriers must be of a minimum distance from each other in normal space.

Pure speculation but that's how I'm reading it.

Please don't hate me @Factabulous for adding a notch to the bedpost.

Memes! Yay!

But seriously, do you think this is a proper takeaway on the "One carrier per instance" thing?

Carriers will not be present in supercruise bar nav-signals.

Pure speculation but that's how I'm reading it.

This is how I'm reading it from currently available information. (y)

You are helping to get us to a glorious 200 FC threads - praise be to dog!

Rejected.. lol.

There will be no other carriers in normal space as they are going to be in the same exact space in the same location in the system but in another instance ...
Each instance is another single carrier...
If 700 people jump there carrier to Sol (servers will crash) there will be 700 semi perminant intances of sols FC jump in point created, 1 for each to so 700 peoples fleet carriers in that system...
You wont be able to access any FC you don't have permission to land on... IF you have permission to land on more than 1 there will be an selection process to switch instances... If You want to visit another FC youll have to select its instance to be able to land on it... If you wing up with a FC owner that groups leaders FC will be selected..
IMO

Last edited:
Rejected.. lol.

There will be no other carriers in normal space as they are going to be in the same exact space in the same location in the system but in another instance ...
If 700 people jump there carrier to Sol (servers will crash) there will be 700 semi perminant intances of sols FC jump in point created, 1 for each to so 700 peoples fleet carriers in that system...
You wont be able to access any FC you don't have permission to land on... IF you have permission to land on more than 1 there will be an selection process to switch instances... If You want to visit another FC youll have to select its instance to be able to land on it... If you wing up with a FC owner that groups leaders FC will be selected..
IMO
i-cant-change-p46r5q.jpg

frontier-social-logo.jpg

“But we CAN ignore them!”

Rejected.. lol.

IMO

maybe we'll have to lock on some carrier nav beacon thing

Top Bottom