The Star Citizen Thread V10

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
dont be so touchy jmp, he was funny...you know what fun is right? claiming thats what you play SC for I thought your sense of humor was EPIC but maybe that only counts for inside the game or when you are marketing for it?

Not touchy at all. I really need to lock in my Tesla and yard decisions.

He’s the one who self identified as being on a protracted contract with DS!

As for the 600 explorer, it’s still the sexiest space ship designed to date and best $475 spent for LTI!

Edit: I’m posting about SC on ED’s forum. I expect crap talking. So definitely not touchy. I prefer the more realistic talk that happens here. But, do post my S.C. questions on Spectrum.

Last edited:
Ha, I'm probably on my 3,000th sabre since the 3.6 wipe. I have also had a bunch of CAT collisions. :whistle:
I think you mean your attritions colliding with the Cats don't you? :D

As for the 600 explorer, it’s still the sexiest space ship designed to date and best $475 spent for LTI!...

Still looks like a flying municipal toilet facility to me...and I'll stick with my LTI Carrack or JPG of an M2 Hercules that I melted my 600 explorer for :whistle:

Last edited:
I like the addition of the damage models... but I'd prefer if there was more active feedback in the cockpit when it's happening though. Dogfights seem to be going fine and then a sudden boom when you blow up for no apparent reason.

And Levski..my home port. I hope you paid the relevant rich people taxes for parking that thing there ;)

Pre combat my 600 was like Orlandos millenium falcon. After combat it looks like Han Solos!!!!

I too can’t wait for component degradation and feedback on the FM. Then I will require a crew member.

I think you mean your attritions colliding with the Cats don't you? :D

Still looks like a flying municipal toilet facility to me...and I'll stick with my LTI Carrack or JPG of an M2 Hercules :whistle:

Ah man, the M2! That’s a sweet design. But, I love my toilet. So I got my Titan and a toilet, for now.

Oh look Agony Aunt, “a confessed paid by DS to bash SC, on contract” has yet another comment on how I spend my money! You need to learn how to let it go. You should really go back and read all of your comments since I bought it and realize it’s over man, I’ve already spent the money.

But, since you love giving me financial advice, here is my latest discussion with my wife you can weigh in on:
Do I buy the Tesla Model X normal version or do I spend the extra $20K on the performance model?

The normal version goes 0-60 in 4.6 seconds, while the performance one does it in 2.7! What are your thoughts? After we solve this issue, then we can move on to the fence or tropical oasis landscape debate we are having too!

LOL, you actually... no, really, you actually went there?

Ahem... let me just quote that again.

Well, truth be told, Derek Smart pays me to troll against Star Citizen. (not really, just in case some crazed backer sees the comment and shouts "I knew it!")

Ok, i know DS is the bogeyman for some backers, but please, nobody (as far as i know) is taking money from DS to bash on SC. And besides, DS seems to busy these days arguing with Trump to give SC much thought. I think they deserve each other to be honest.

Also, i made no suggestion about what you should do with your money. I noted how much the ship cost. Do you dispute how much you paid for it? I just went off the public information about the cost of the ship.

I have no interest in giving you financial advice.

If you want to spend hundreds or thousands of dollars on a game that isn't even released, that's your call. Mole is also in deep (bloody fool that he is).

Oh come on, man. When I bought it you told me how I should have spent my money. Then when I almost bought the 890 you gave your financial wisdom again.

Now I asking for it, and your not going to provide it!

You provided just enough guidance to get me hooked and now you withdraw!

If your not contracted with DS, you must be a pharm rep!

LOL, you actually... no, really, you actually went there?

Ahem... let me just quote that again.

Ok, i know DS is the bogeyman for some backers, but please, nobody (as far as i know) is taking money from DS to bash on SC. And besides, DS seems to busy these days arguing with Trump to give SC much thought. I think they deserve each other to be honest.

Also, i made no suggestion about what you should do with your money. I noted how much the ship cost. Do you dispute how much you paid for it? I just went off the public information about the cost of the ship.

I have no interest in giving you financial advice.

If you want to spend hundreds or thousands of dollars on a game that isn't even released, that's your call. Mole is also in deep (bloody fool that he is).
Arguing with Trump? 😂 I guess that is what you call it when arguing with oneself 😂😂😂😂😂

Why are you unable to answer simple questions and address what people actualy say? Why do you so desperately need to bring in the nonsensical DS red herring to try to dodge the discussion at hand?

Say what? I try to exchange as much as possible. Also, it’s it’s self proclaimed joke. Lighten up.

The normal version goes 0-60 in 4.6 seconds, while the performance one does it in 2.7! What are your thoughts? After we solve this issue, then we can move on to the fence or tropical oasis landscape debate we are having too!

How is this even a question? 2.7 0-60???? Hot damn! Performance version.

As for the 600 explorer, it’s still the sexiest space ship designed to date and best $475 spent for LTI!

So, you say LTI is worth $475? Is it really that useful that its worth hundreds of dollars?

I find that hard to believe, not just because of the sum involved (which in itself is quite scary), but because as far as i know, nobody really knows what LTI will provide.

How is this even a question? 2.7 0-60???? Hot damn! Performance version.

Concur. Now the discussion is, black exterior, black interior and black wheels.

Or red exterior, black interior and black wheels?

How are the attritions vs repeaters?

I liked the repeaters so far

Oh come on, man. When I bought it you told me how I should have spent my money. Then when I almost bought the 890 you gave your financial wisdom again.

Now I asking for it, and your not going to provide it!

You provided just enough guidance to get me hooked and now you withdraw!

If your not contracted with DS, you must be a pharm rep!

Not quite, i believe i questioned the wisdom of spending so much on an undelivered product. I don't think i ever told you you shouldn't spend that money how you want.

Certainly in the post you quoted i never suggested that.

And yes, obviously, i work for big pharma (not really, just in case some crazed anti-big-pharma person is around here).

You gotta admit ED would be better if it had a damage model

Indeed! A good damage model for all ships would be appreciated, especially AFTER they get done doing the hundred other things i want from ED with a higher priority for me.

And this is the problem with CIG, cart before the horse in just about every way.They tried to build the game backwards.

Say what? I try to exchange as much as possible. Also, it’s it’s self proclaimed joke. Lighten up.

You might want to work on that. A smiley can help people understand when you are making a joke.

Thing is, there are some people who would take it seriously, so its hard to know when some are in full on raging cultist mode and when some people are having a laugh.

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom