Dinosaurs General Gameplay A really cool idea for the Homalo that could be implemented for it and any future herbivore with a similar size and rig

Yes you doubt it. But is it possible? Totally. Animals usually feels cornered around a large amount of people. Look at cats and dogs... Also zoo animals tend to try and hide during busy days. But if someone would step into their territory they would get hurt instantly... I'm glad none of y'all are running parks in real life. Hahah
Again tho, what are Peacocks and Goats doing in the middle of Zoo’s then if it’s so dangerous?

Again tho, what are Peacocks and Goats doing in the middle of Zoo’s then if it’s so dangerous?

Again tho, why are you comparing it to animals that have no similarities and are a fragment of it’s size and weight.

And in Denmark we don’t have full grown goats walking around freely in any zoo.

Again tho, why are you comparing it to animals that have no similarities and are a fragment of it’s size and weight.

And in Denmark we don’t have full grown goats walking around freely in any zoo.
Oh. Well there’s your problem my guy. You’re in Denmark. That explains a lot I guess. Not to mention the males can get pretty aggressive, but yet. They wonder in zoos a lot. The Homalo seems like a more timid and reserved animal when it’s comfortable, and all of the JW animals are females so you wouldn’t have

Also have you seen a Peacock? Visibly they are bigger then a Homalo and even if you were to remove the feathers, you’d end up with a very similar animal. Size and build wise. Not to mention the males can get pretty aggressive, but yet. They wonder in zoos a lot. The Homalo seems like a more timid and reserved animal when it’s comfortable, and all of the JW animals are females so you wouldn’t have the problem of mad horny Homalos.

Last edited:
Oh. Well there’s your problem my guy. You’re in Denmark. That explains a lot I guess. Not to mention the males can get pretty aggressive, but yet. They wonder in zoos a lot. The Homalo seems like a more timid and reserved animal when it’s comfortable, and all of the JW animals are females so you wouldn’t have

Also have you seen a Peacock? Visibly they are bigger then a Homalo and even if you were to remove the feathers, you’d end up with a very similar animal. Size and build wise. Not to mention the males can get pretty aggressive, but yet. They wonder in zoos a lot. The Homalo seems like a more timid and reserved animal when it’s comfortable, and all of the JW animals are females so you wouldn’t have the problem of mad horny Homalos.

What does my country have to do with anything. Our Zoo in Copenhagen is one of the most recognized in all of Europe and is the same size as the one in London? Which also doesn’t have free roaming goats.

And how can you talk about the Homalo’s behavior, when it’s an extinct animal. You have no clue about it’s aggression. All we know is, that it was built to fight, hence the cranium is build to butt heads. A peacock is made for showing off to attract females. Totally different. And female animals get crazy during mating seasons as well. Just look at dogs. Female dogs can ruin whole apartments, when they want to mate.

And a peacock is not even CLOSE to the same size. A peacock is 85 centimeters in height and weighs 6 kilos. The Homalo is 1 meter tall and weighs 45 kilos. It’s body mass is triple the size of a peacock. The comparison is not even close...

What does my country have to do with anything. Our Zoo in Copenhagen is one of the most recognized in all of Europe and is the same size as the one in London? Which also doesn’t have free roaming goats.

And how can you talk about the Homalo’s behavior, when it’s an extinct animal. You have no clue about it’s aggression. All we know is, that it was built to fight, hence the cranium is build to butt heads. A peacock is made for showing off to attract females. Totally different. And female animals get crazy during mating seasons as well. Just look at dogs. Female dogs can ruin whole apartments, when they want to mate.

And a peacock is not even CLOSE to the same size. A peacock is 85 centimeters in height and weighs 6 kilos. The Homalo is 1 meter tall and weighs 45 kilos. It’s body mass is triple the size of a peacock. The comparison is not even close...
Are you going off actual measurements? Or the Homalo in game. And also, I said it might be different where you are basically because one, the colder temperature would make it inefficient to have animals roaming around for most of the year and 2, well. I’d imagine the zoos wouldn’t be particularly huge or as well funded. And if you’re going off the very flawed “extinct animal” excuse. The same can apply to you, how do you know it was aggressive? For all we know, Homalo could be more docile then your average puppy. And a dome for all we know could be decorational. Ceratopsians have had similar ideas, big horns and frills that were ultimately not used for much more then display. At least for those animals they have the size and fossil evidence to prove they could be more aggressive. Homalo has no such proof besides a dome that even if it was used as a combat tool, would probably be only used by males in mating fights.

Last edited:
Are you going off actual measurements? Or the Homalo in game. And also, I said it might be different where you are basically because one, the colder temperature would make it inefficient to have animals roaming around for most of the year and 2, well. I’d imagine the zoos wouldn’t be particularly huge or as well funded. And if you’re going off the very flawed “extinct animal” excuse. The same can apply to you, how do you know it was aggressive? For all we know, Homalo could be more docile then your average puppy. And a dome for all we know could be decorational. Ceratopsians have had similar ideas, big horns and frills that were ultimately not used for much more then display. At least for those animals they have the size and fossil evidence to prove they could be more aggressive. Homalo has no such proof besides a dome that even if it was used as a combat tool, would probably be only used by males in mating fights.

I'm going off the measurements in the game. And goats thrive in both warm and cold climates no problem, so that has nothing to do with them not roaming around. I don't see how colder temperatures would make anything "ineffecient"? Please explain that to me. Our climate is the same as New York. They have 3000+ animals in the Copenhagen Zoo and 2 million visitors annually. And what does the size of the zoo have to do with animals running around freely? Especially goats. It wouldn't matter at all. And again, goats have nothing in common with the Homalo.

Usually smaller animals are more aggresive than big animals. Look at dogs. The small dogs has more urge to establish themselves socially because of their lack in size. That's why the most aggresive dogs are usually the smallest. And everything in nature has a purpose. So their dome would def be used for something. And the most logical explanation is headbutting. And a frill is not made for impact. It was probably to attract mates. A dome is made for impact. And because it might only be used by males in fights it would def also be used by females who felt threatened or cornered. And they are perfectly capable of killing a human.

I'm going off the measurements in the game. And goats thrive in both warm and cold climates no problem, so that has nothing to do with them not roaming around. I don't see how colder temperatures would make anything "ineffecient"? Please explain that to me. Our climate is the same as New York. They have 3000+ animals in the Copenhagen Zoo and 2 million visitors annually. And what does the size of the zoo have to do with animals running around freely? Especially goats. It wouldn't matter at all. And again, goats have nothing in common with the Homalo.

Usually smaller animals are more aggresive than big animals. Look at dogs. The small dogs has more urge to establish themselves socially because of their lack in size. That's why the most aggresive dogs are usually the smallest. And everything in nature has a purpose. So their dome would def be used for something. And the most logical explanation is headbutting. And a frill is not made for impact. It was probably to attract mates. A dome is made for impact. And because it might only be used by males in fights it would def also be used by females who felt threatened or cornered. And they are perfectly capable of killing a human.
It doesn’t matter what small dogs do. Because they don’t kill people, same goes for most aggressive animals. Which the Homalo doesn’t seem to compare based off its in game nature and being a herbivore. My point being. In the context of the game, the Homalo will be perfectly fine and not panicking or going on a rampage if it’s needs are met. Even out of a enclosure. It already is a candidate for being a free roaming attraction in the game, it’s just it doesn’t make any sense why masses of people would run away from 2 Homalo’s chilling off at a pond right next to your path. No one would react in that way in a real life setting. Most people who would go to a real life JW would be the kind of people to take their phones out and take pictures of it.

Last edited:
It doesn’t matter what small dogs do. Because they don’t kill people, same goes for most aggressive animals. Which the Homalo doesn’t seem to compare based off its in game nature and being a herbivore. My point being. In the context of the game, the Homalo will be perfectly fine and not panicking or going on a rampage if it’s needs are met. Even out of a enclosure. It already is a candidate for being a free roaming attraction in the game, it’s just it doesn’t make any sense why masses of people would run away from 2 Homalo’s chilling off at a pond right next to your path. No one would react in that way in a real life setting. Most people who would go to a real life JW would be the kind of people to take their phones out and take pictures of it.

Small dogs don't weigh 50 kilos either. Hyenas do, and they def kill people. They are the same size as a Homalo. I know they are carnivores, but people are still not a preferred food source for them, but it's totally possible. Chimpanzees kill people too. Same size. I'm just saying an animal of that size can easily kill a person. That's not saying they will, but the opportunity is def there. So it would be hella reckless to have them roaming around the park. I know this is a video game and everything is fiction, but it would still be mad. I agree that the human reactions in the game are ridiculous though... No doubt about that. It's always plain stupidity, to run from an animal. That just increases their curiosity.

Small dogs don't weigh 50 kilos either. Hyenas do, and they def kill people. They are the same size as a Homalo. I know they are carnivores, but people are still not a preferred food source for them, but it's totally possible. Chimpanzees kill people too. Same size. I'm just saying an animal of that size can easily kill a person. That's not saying they will, but the opportunity is def there. So it would be hella reckless to have them roaming around the park. I know this is a video game and everything is fiction, but it would still be mad. I agree that the human reactions in the game are ridiculous though... No doubt about that. It's always plain stupidity, to run from an animal. That just increases their curiosity.
I really hope you’re not comparing a chimpanzee to this game’s Homalo. If that’s the case, I feel no need to continue this conversation.

I really hope you’re not comparing a chimpanzee to this game’s Homalo. If that’s the case, I feel no need to continue this conversation.

But a hyena is fine? Hahahah. As I've said a million times before, if you read my posts, it's a size comparison. Because a goat and a peacock has even less to do with a Homalo. I'm talking size here. Y'all just keep putting words in my mouth. It's crazy.

But please yes, stop the conversation. It's getting dumb.

Top Bottom