Introducing New Community Manager - Stephen Benedetti

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Stephen - there is one very important question that must be asked: "Have you broken the Elite Dangerous CM rule of 'You must be smaller then David to get the job' "?

Hi Stephen.
You know what we like here?
Leaks, slip of the tongue, accidental reveals and Straight up Facts about coming features.
I'm sure you can beat Will to it 😊.

see you in the black.
cheers
DZ

if you have any questions just ask away and I will do my best to respond.
Can you query if the Cobra MK4 is still coming for PS4 players?

Both Gary Richards and Lloyd Morgan-Moore have said it's being looked into, so maybe nudge them in the daily scrum meetings / weekly catch-ups whatever they do.
Cheers and welcome.

Hi, a couple of questions for you: I own both PS4 and PC Commander Editions and I would like to play same game with both platforms (grinding is beautiful but much time consuming and I have little..), when Crossplay will be available, like many others games (Fortnite as an example)?
FInally, in the future is it likely to see also periodic events, e.g. at Christmas or Easter as Star Citizen do? That would add much interest to the game for the community.
Thank you in advance for your reply.

Please try to talk with a less thick accent so more people can understand you. Benedetti sounds Italian. Do you have family in Italy?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom