"State of the Game" Beluga blocking Jameson lol

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Looks like another protest after last night's patch broke station menus, reset many CMDRs' pinned engineer blueprints and introduced a new power priority bug. As we know, FDev will take this personally and issue a ban to the brave CMDR since he's calling them out directly, while other CMDRs like Oblivion Cross who have tagged FDev in videos that show him using hacks in-game will continue to fly in open. I guess it will be interesting to see if they react exactly the same as they did to the last Beluga protest, given the way the community has responded to the litany of bugged, untested updates, stolen credits/ships, branding CMDRs as exploiters for taking advantage of the Rockforth Fertilizer prices that GalNet told CMDRs to take advantage of, etc. Live video here:
Source: https://www.twitch.tv/tloblanch

Last edited:
If I were FDEV....

Attachments

• 1566407190011.jpg
    1566407190011.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 221
Not sure that means what you think it means. Dude knows full well that the last guy to do this got his account banned, and he's doing this to protest the broken policies and state of the game for the betterment of everyone. He's literally putting his money where his mouth is to help you.
And once again, I never asked him to do this "for me"... Stop making excuses for this behaviour, its getting real old very quickly ...
o7
Cmdr Ajay

Not sure that means what you think it means. Dude knows full well that the last guy to do this got his account banned, and he's doing this to protest the broken policies and state of the game for the betterment of everyone. He's literally putting his money where his mouth is to help you.
Helping me?

New Year's Honour from the Queen in the post, he/she is clearly a modern saint.

Incidentally, what does this brave commander selflessly getting booted from the game achieve?

Oh, you just need to relog into a different game mode. :) This is accepted gameplay for mats gathering, making station menus work, or even if there's an NPC blocking your landing pad (a bug that has been in game forever!). If forcing a menu log is being a jerk, then this temporary inconvenience is being far less of a jerk than the actions he's protesting.

This stunt accomplishes nothing any more than the last one did. He's going to block peoples ability to play in open, you know that mode everyone keeps complaining there aren't enough people playing in, get himself banned if anything, and people are going to make forum threads complaining about one thing or other...business as usual.
people should all just play in solo mode, and play the way they want to play. these protests are pointless.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom