Mystery paint job pack in the Station livery menu

Went on to buy the orange Sabotage-paint job and noticed it said they're part of a 2 item packs when viewed in the Station >> Livery >> Paint Job section. In the actual Store there was no mention of any packs being associated with any of these Sabotage-paint jobs. The Packs-section also only listed nameplates and cabin accessories, no paint job packs of any kind.

Anyway, thought maybe there was some promo thing going and I'd get something extra with it. But after purchasing the paint job I don't have any additional items anywhere in my inventory and the remaining Sabotage liveries are no longer listed as part of packs.

And just to clarify, I don't feel swindled in any way, I didn't expect to buy a 'pack'. I've seen those paint jobs listed as single items for 1820 in the Store and that's what I expected to pay. It was just a bit confusing to see them listed as part of packs, as there was no mention what's included in this supposed pack and if the listed price is for the pack or indeed just for the single item. I mean, looking at that info box in the first pic, I wouldn't blame if one thought they'd get two items with the purchase when it says "2 items pack" and the price directly below it.

Guess I'm just curious if it was a store glitch or if there indeed was supposed to be something bundled with it.

This is how it looked before the purchase:
k2NdhPa.png

And here they are afterwards:
ImfnHnb.jpg

I think I've worked it out... it appears to be a display bug. tl;dr you got what you paid for, which was one skin at 1820... the "2 Items Pack" is a bug, caused by looking at a pack previously. Gimme a sec and i'll do some screenies.

Coming in fresh to the Livery screen, we see this for Krait MK2 Precision Blue

I then popped open the Krait MK II Raider ship kit, which shows like this:

I then go back to the Krait MK II Precision Blue skin, mouse over it and I see this:

I think I've worked it out... it appears to be a display bug. tl;dr you got what you paid for, which was one skin at 1820... the "2 Items Pack" is a bug, caused by looking at a pack previously. Gimme a sec and i'll do some screenies.

Coming in fresh to the Livery screen, we see this for Krait MK2 Precision Blue

I then popped open the Krait MK II Raider ship kit, which shows like this:

I then go back to the Krait MK II Precision Blue skin, mouse over it and I see this:

Wow. It even gets worse with bobbleheads. 74 ITEMS PACK - no wonder why Earth is so expensive... 😂

Thanks for the findings.

Hopefully someone from FD notices this thread... I think display bugs involving things people can buy with real money need speedier attention than the current bug tracker warrants...
We can try....
@Paige Harvey - would you be kind enough to bring this 'feature' (as we are not sure if it gets everyone) to the Store Developer please. Thank you.

I guess technically, I could start demanding justice, after all it said two items when I hit the Buy-button :LOL:
Oh yeah... I just have haunting memories of working in a supermarket, when some rando customer would leave a $20 jar of coffee on some rando shelf with a $5 label, then some other customer would grab it and hit the roof when it scans up $20, blaming our "incompetent staff".

Customer service: Valuable experience in "How not to murder idiots"...

Top Bottom