OPEN LETTER to the authors of the open letter to FD

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
We, the open letter to the authors of the open letter to FD authors, speaking on behalf of the community, demand to know the contents of the private conversations between said authors and Zac.

As we understand, some or all of the authors of the open letter have had conversation with FD based on this statement by ryan_m

We find this lack of open communication by those who claim to represent the community and are themselves demanding more open communication from FD, frankly speaking, disturbing.

We demand that the contents of those discussions are published publicly for consumption by the community and not locked away behind closed doors.

Signed.

CMDR Agony Aunt (chief whip)
CMDR Plate (Spokesperson for the make Powerplay Solo movement)
CMDR Fork (DCS, AEF, and FOB)
CMDR Spoon (influencer)
CMDR Knife (PvP spokesperson)

You should have added a petition.

I certainly know that these "influencers" don't represent me, and this petition deal they set up was shady at best. It's just shades of a play to get more favor with the developer, with themselves in the spotlight.

If I slap some videos together and read off a synopsis of some forum threads, does that make me an influencer too?

Is this a joke thread or a serious thread dressed in a joke?

Because I don't know if i need to order a pitch fork or open some more popcorn.

I'll check back later with some cheese because of the prospect of decent wine.
How about open that box of cheese covered popcorn with your pitchfork together with a glass of wine?

1.) I love Elite.

2.) Well done OP! Don’t stop to ridicule these Drama Queen Open Letters from the minority of playing CMDRs taking themselves far to serious.

3.) I demand from anyone claiming to speak for the community to end the claim with „community except CMDR Kathryn Kando.“ Thank you.

Who actually writes letters anymore? I've never seen so many letters open or otherwise and to be honest if I got an open letter I'd be having strong words with my post person...
I’ve written letters and signed petitions to local officials and members of congress on topics I felt made the world or my neighborhood a better place. A couple even got responses and some resolutions passed. With enough energy, anything is possible.

Ofcourse the actual importance of a topic in the grand scheme of things is very subjective as we can see.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom