zoo with rides

Got two ideas lately.

The first Idea came to my mind as my co-worker just came back from Disney Animal Kingdom. Since frontier already had planet coaster, if we could combine these two together, it would be a lot more fun to see people get on a ride and view the animals at the same time.

Another thought is if we could have interactive large habitats where people can get on a bus or drive their own car into the habitats and look at the animals more closely. I used to do that with my parents all the time back in Shanghai Wild Zoo. You could see animals running beside you.

The first topic has been discussed lots on here already and it usually doesn't... End up so nice. In general though there's an overwhelming "no" from people in regards to rides such as coasters and the like being brought into the game.

For the second, we have the train, jeep, and now boat rides... Surely that's enough? I don't think guest-driven cars would be a very beneficial addition, especially when the current guest AI is questionable at best.

Guests still come from the mysterious cave of wonder, so I'm afraid second one is not likely to happen.

The devs have said multiple times that planet Coaster and planet Zoo will not be combined, they are 2 separate games. Planet zoo also runs on an improved engine.
Both games are great, but they will be kept separate :)

I imagine having a roller coaster whizzing by your cage every 3-5 minutes would stress out your animals big time. Heck, we humans hate having elevated trains, freeways, etc right outside our doors. Now imagine if you had shouting people on top of all that.

As for some sort of Safari type ride/habitat, I agree with some of the others in that the AI just wouldn't work and heaven forbid there was actual collision and the cars could hurt your animals if they happened to cross paths. Besides, the habitat would likely have to be enormous for it to work and take in game years just to clean.

I imagine having a roller coaster whizzing by your cage every 3-5 minutes would stress out your animals big time. Heck, we humans hate having elevated trains, freeways, etc right outside our doors. Now imagine if you had shouting people on top of all that.

As for some sort of Safari type ride/habitat, I agree with some of the others in that the AI just wouldn't work and heaven forbid there was actual collision and the cars could hurt your animals if they happened to cross paths. Besides, the habitat would likely have to be enormous for it to work and take in game years just to clean.
the game already has safari type rides in it (jeep/train/boat)....so the AI works somehow.

• Like (+1)
Reactions: LN
A nice option to have something like a ride while simultaneously stay in this animal/zoo universe would be a camel or pony ride attraction. This could be designed as type of enclosure with a walk-in system we already have in addition with a ride function for people. Would be a nice attraction for families and especially kids.

Top Bottom