waiting on faction to be updated for a very long time now..

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Terra6790

Banned
my problem is thinking that frontier actually cares about single players... this game is really just for: specific groups of large people who kiss fdev's lackey's retrograding side! this is proven to me everytime i have a problem\issue and go to them for help\advice\fix.. so yeah thanks for pushing me into these feedbacks!

I suspect he's had a Faction added to the game and is waiting for the system description to be updated. Factions are added as requested but the description has to wait for a client update to appear. Perhaps he's now realised it's already there???

I suspect he's had a Faction added to the game and is waiting for the system description to be updated. Factions are added as requested but the description has to wait for a client update to appear. Perhaps he's now realised it's already there???
As I recall it, you can't add a faction to the game until you add a group and you can't add a group of less than 10 players.
His gripe seems to be about single players.
He's right when he says that single players are not much regarded by FDev.

o7

Terra6790

Banned
no its not and you're right on the money! contacted frontier support asking what i was doing wrong (because there have been many frontier updates since my faction was aproved) only to have them tell me that all i need to do is wait for a Fdev uptdate (lol) so yeah this game serves only the big groups others well ... dont even have the damm faction updated! GG

Well, if I'm looking at the right faction, it was added in early May this year (?) so your description wouldn't have appeared before the Sept update. If it got missed during that update (mistakes can happen) then it can't be added until the next client update, probably towards the back end of this year/early next now.

All I can suggest is to open another support ticket, lay out clearly the name of the system and faction, date the faction was requested and then added, the date of the Sept update that should have added the system description, the text of the description, where it should appear in the game and ask nicely if they can arrange for it to be in the next update. Make it factual, polite (it never hurts to be nice to the people you want to do something for you) and contain all the relevant info. Make it as easy as possible for them to understand what should have happened and what did happen, and just pass it straight to the people/person who actually adds the descriptions, without having to do any extra leg work themselves.

Presenting them with a quick and easy fix massively increases the chances of you getting it fixed.
Good luck :)

Terra6790

Banned
Well, if I'm looking at the right faction, it was added in early May this year (?) so your description wouldn't have appeared before the Sept update. If it got missed during that update (mistakes can happen) then it can't be added until the next client update, probably towards the back end of this year/early next now.

All I can suggest is to open another support ticket, lay out clearly the name of the system and faction, date the faction was requested and then added, the date of the Sept update that should have added the system description, the text of the description, where it should appear in the game and ask nicely if they can arrange for it to be in the next update. Make it factual, polite (it never hurts to be nice to the people you want to do something for you) and contain all the relevant info. Make it as easy as possible for them to understand what should have happened and what did happen, and just pass it straight to the people/person who actually adds the descriptions, without having to do any extra leg work themselves.

Presenting them with a quick and easy fix massively increases the chances of you getting it fixed.
Good luck :)
how would you know anything about my faction sir? and wow open another ticket to what? they know which faction i have well enough! they know how long its been there! so in other words you're suggesting i repeat myself in a more nicer way? wow so they show me disrespect by 'handling' my legit requests, they force me to the most negative of feedbacks everytime i have a problem, and because im a loner deserted by traitors i get no real aid, n orecognition on anythign i do, probably get infamous data circuling (i mean just how do u know me and my faction???) cant get anyuthing in game but glitches and bad people....but your suggestion is ...be nice...well ill tell u this much: there was a limit to me being nice (oh and believe it or not i actually like being nice) and frontier passed it long ago! right now im not interested in being nice, not interested in friends, not interested in anything but being able to play a game i bought, and have AT LEAST a taste at equality (wich on this game is a big illusion).. thank u

#1, it's a game...#2, IT'S A GAME!!!...#3, don't yell at us, YOU, posted here, and people have been nice trying to help you. Your attitude could be the reason people don't want to join your faction.

You haven't made many posts, and one of them speciically states your home system. From there it's trivial to find when your faction was inserted - just go to Inara and search for the system.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom